Chapter Discussion So this is where the Grandfleet comes in right!?

Their Log Pose won't take them to Elbaf cuz it points to Next Three Islands
So if you believe they are going to Elbaf Next then they aren't gonna follow the Log Pose
.....literally one of those 3 islands can be Elbaf. They all left from Wano (i.e. the same route) and there was no rule instantiating that the further islands cannot cross back with each other. Plus, the islands are converging Lodestar. I guarantee you there wont be 3 options sooner or later, as eventually, they all lead to One Island.
They will either go there using an Eternal Log Pose or with Help of Someone
And if you believe in such Change of Course then they can indeed go Anywhere
(Just like Luffy travelled to Whole Cake Island even though Wano was Next)
Again, the islands are converging. Theres nothing specifying that Luffy's route doesnt go to Elbaf after Egghead. The log pose doesnt just lead to 3 separate routes ad nauseum. There would be a 1000 different routes by like the 5th island lmao.

Secondly, Laugh Tale's Location is Unknown, everything you said is your own Theory, i Respect it
Literally not a theory. Its what it says on the page. Nothing states Laugh Tale is a random island on Grand Line. Oda introduced the RPs because he had to explain why the Yonko are always in a stalemate and why none of them have ever reached LT. It was introduced this early so by the time the time the crew goes to Lodestar, we can go to Laugh Tale right after.

However, what Puzzles me is that you believe Laugh Tale is at End of Grand Line & yet you laugh at idea of going to Mary Geoise Now
Which means, either you believe Luffy will Never ever visit Mary Geoise or you believe they will visit it "After" Laugh Tale
Which at that time will also be considered "Going Backwards"
So SHs going Backwards is not a Far-Fetched Idea, it happened Before & expected to happen Again
Thats because I DO believe the final war will happen after Luffy becomes Pirate King. And yes, they WILL go backwards after Laugh Tale, either via some fast method (High West), or something else.

The manga literally tells us that the war with the government cant occur until after One Piece is found. Again, not my theory, Whitebeard (aka Oda) literally gives you the structure of the endgame:

Not only this, but Roger says the same thing when he finds One Piece too early:

So again, I really have no idea what you are trying to say. Its far more illogical for us to go backwards now while 2 other Yonko are competing for One Piece, than after Luffy becomes PK.

Finally, Main Location of Saga is also the Place Controlled/Invaded/Governed by Main Villain of said Saga.
If you haven't realized yet that this Saga's Main Villain is Imu then i really don't know what to tell you

I have more to say about this, but since we will receive Confirmation soon
Let's just wait & see who is right in the Next Few Chapters
Its literally not but carry on....the final saga is encompasing all conflicts, many of which have absolutely nothing to do with Im.

Egghead is about Kizaru and Saturn. A future arc will be about Blackbeard and Shanks. Another arc will be about the final war (i.e. Marines and WG) because this is what WB and Roger have talked about and the entire thematic relevance of the story is about the Void Century and One Piece, two things that are needed to defeat the WG.

The thing you have convinced yourself of is that this story must end with Pirates fighting Pirates and it ending at Laugh Tale. While that may be possible, it is not at all what the story is even remotely implying at this time, unless Shanks/BB become PK before Luffy or steal the One Piece.

Sanji whoops S-shark and Hawk and proceeds to rescues vegapunk. Brook freezes York Vegapunk tells him About the navy likely approaching given the status quo and what he just heard from Sentomaru.

Brook wears a serious look as he asks sanji about the dread of the matter.. SAnji looks for luffy.. And finds him and zoro..who, like him, have sensed an ominous Wiff in the tension in the air.

The scene cuts off.

Sanji then is seen scouting on top of egg head and pulls out a Transponder snail.. as he knew the what calamity awaited on the horizon

The scene cuts to Sanji looking over a massive fleet heading towards Egghead with Kizaru leading the fleet standing on the bow of his armada

Sanji and Kizaru's eyes meet.. As he nears the transponder snail to his mouth.. Transponder snails rings in each straw hat Fleet, each Captian is rendered alert..

Sanji whoops S-shark and Hawk and proceeds to rescues vegapunk. Brook freezes York Vegapunk tells him About the navy likely approaching given the status quo and what he just heard from Sentomaru.

Brook wears a serious look as he asks sanji about the dread of the matter.. SAnji looks for luffy.. And finds him and zoro..who, like him, have sensed an ominous Wiff in the tension in the air.

The scene cuts off.

Sanji then is seen scouting on top of egg head and pulls out a Transponder snail.. as he knew the what calamity awaited on the horizon

The scene cuts to Sanji looking over a massive fleet heading towards Egghead with Kizaru leading the fleet standing on the bow of his armada

Sanji and Kizaru's eyes meet.. As he nears the transponder snail to his mouth.. Transponder snails rings in each straw hat Fleet, each Captian is rendered alert..

Just be quiet.