Questions & Mysteries So whats the point of Boruto ?

H

Homelander

After reading latest chapter and anime this series is going nowhere. It has no eternal rivalry like naruto and sasuke or any particular main theme.

Lack of Awesome villains like zabuza, pein , orochimaru and Madara .

Boruto is pure rip off naruto + sasuke , he seem to act haughty reminds me of how sasuke was in beginning.

Rest of the kids they all act like their dad and mom.

Man they are just milking this garbage bringing evil otstsukis with no real motivation that we connect.

Naruto wanted to be hokage we see J man died , his mum and dad being killed by jinchuriki , made gaara good guy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Milking the cow. Easy money.
I mean, what can I say that doesn’t immediately refer back to this? Naruto fans still wanted more content after the series ended, Shueisha saw dollar signs, and Kishimoto was probably fine making more moolah with a lot less work. Doesn’t take someone of the Hebrew persuasion to tell you what that all adds up to.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I mean, what can I say that doesn’t immediately refer back to this? Naruto fans still wanted more content after the series ended, Shueisha saw dollar signs, and Kishimoto was probably fine making more moolah with a lot less work. Doesn’t take someone of the Hebrew persuasion to tell you what that all adds up to.
I feel like Boruto can be seen as the natural continuation of Naruto except for the important part that Nardo is no more a main character which makes it actually look like a whole different manga haha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel like Boruto can be seen as the natural continuation of Naruto except for the important part that Nardo is no more a main character which makes it actually look like a whole different manga haha
You’re absolutely right, and that’s what children are to biology, a natural continuation of their parents. The difference is that not every kid of a main character gets their own spinoff because it usually feels like they’re just treading the exact same ground to diminishing returns. Naruto’s smaller role only serves to amplify how inferior this series is to his; Boruto isn’t awful or offensive, but it’s also not particularly good and feels unnecessary.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
You’re absolutely right, and that’s what children are to biology, a natural continuation of their parents. The difference is that not every kid of a main character gets their own spinoff because it usually feels like they’re just treading the exact same ground to diminishing returns. Naruto’s smaller role only serves to amplify how inferior this series is to his; Boruto isn’t awful or offensive, but it’s also not particularly good and feels unnecessary.
Yep the only thing I give to Bordo kids is how freaking powerful they stand in comparison with their fathers and mothers as kids lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Never bothered with Naruto after the manga finished. But, Madara was not a good antagonist. He muddled the plot once he was involved and his entire role was redundant considering Obito was around. He essentially sat around, refused to fight Hashirama when the Juubi (And his plan) was threatened. Then just rehashed what Obito did, but succeeded and failed spectacularly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Never bothered with Naruto after the manga finished. But, Madara was not a good antagonist. He muddled the plot once he was involved and his entire role was redundant considering Obito was around. He essentially sat around, refused to fight Hashirama when the Juubi (And his plan) was threatened. Then just rehashed what Obito did, but succeeded and failed spectacularly.
I distinctly remember reading the chapter when Obito revealed himself to be real Madara, pinching the corners of my eyes and bridge of my nose so hard that I started seeing spots, and closing my laptop and walking out of the room.

Bogard

You can't win
Lmao i don't even follow Boruto much, but from what i've seen, it's so inconsistent it's not even funny. On one side, we see a member of Kara(Delta) able to push a god like ninja like Naruto very far.

On the other hand we see another one who was originally hyped more than Delta(Boro) getting his ass kicked by a bunch of kids :pepeke:

Clearly Boruto was a mistake :tchpepe:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao i don't even follow Boruto much, but from what i've seen, it's so inconsistent it's not even funny. On one side, we see a member of Kara(Delta) able to push a god like ninja like Naruto very far.

On the other hand we see another one who was originally hyped more than Delta(Boro) getting his ass kicked by a bunch of kids :pepeke:

Of course. Boruto shouldn't exist, because Naruto should've ended with Sakura.

Not to mention that Naruto and Sasuke are both nerfed so hard even though they should be even stronger.