Current Events So who is going to get Nidai Kitetsu?

Who gets Nidai?

• Total voters
You guys think the Kitetsu's curse is gonna come into play? So far in this arc, 3 people have touched it: Luffy, Okiku, and Hitetsu. You could argue that Luffy and Okiku already invoked its curse, one being bashed the f down, one being chopped off her hand, all by Kaidou. But is that all there is for the infamous curse?
For Luffy the curse turned into a blessing. It was not a cursw fof him. For other people it become a curse.

Zoro imo. While he will spend this arc training with Enma so he won't have enough time training with Nidai Kitetsu, but when he along with Sanji and Law and Killer are 4 vs 1ing King, I think King will break his Sandai.

So in mid Wano arc, Zoro lost Shusui and get Enma, and will get used to Enma in current arc.
End of Wano arc Zoro lost Sandai, get Nidai and will get used to it in next arc.
"4 vs 1ing king" fuck im glad that aged pathetically

The entire Luffy-Nidai thing feels like a waste of time, especially now that Zoro picked up Enma... Like the only reason was simply telling us that the sword is in Wano.

So who's gonna wield it in the future?

It's quite a famous and powerful sword, and I don't see any character who's relevant enough to get it beside Zoro.

Right now I'm thinking that at the end of the arc Zoro will pick it up in exchange for Sandai Kitetsu. Tenguyama will see that, having mastered Sandai (& Enma), Zoro could be the right person to carry Nidai and will offer the swap.

Other ideas?
After 1033, I don't think Zoro will ever change swords again.

Thus, sadly, I think Lolda will wank Momoron again by giving him Nidai (plus Ame) to further Wank Oden (likeness) in the future. :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro imo. While he will spend this arc training with Enma so he won't have enough time training with Nidai Kitetsu, but when he along with Sanji and Law and Killer are 4 vs 1ing King, I think King will break his Sandai.

So in mid Wano arc, Zoro lost Shusui and get Enma, and will get used to Enma in current arc.
End of Wano arc Zoro lost Sandai, get Nidai and will get used to it in next arc.
:catsure:

I feel like Nidai is there to serve 2 purposes
- Acts as bad luck for Luffy and Kiku, 2 person who held Nidai in act 1. Luffy got boinked the first time by Kaidou while holdingNidai.
- World and lore building on swordsmiths and curseswords
I think there's no need for ZOro to trade any of his sword for Nidai.