Powers & Abilities So Zoro and Roger can send air bar out

Zoro is

• Total voters
His title are giving he is swordsman, c'mon dude, think more.
Yeah he is a knife man while Sword sucker Roger is a swordman since he sucked it a lot
So boths of us are making headcanons one about WB naginata not be a sword and another Roger be a Swordsman who wasn't prove in manga.

So BM is a swordsman,Kizaru is a swordsman,Tamago is a swordsman everybody who has swords is a swordsman.
Yeah they are swordmen , they fight in their best using their sword ,
Big mom has a slash attack like Zoro and Kizaru against Dark King got pushed and stalemated him using a sword ( legendary one and from the imperial family ) so unless you are moron to think they just nerfed themself using it against Strong opponent like Kaido

Yeah he is a knife man while Sword sucker Roger is a swordman since he sucked it a lot

Yeah they are swordmen , they fight in their best using their sword ,
Big mom has a slash attack like Zoro and Kizaru against Dark King got pushed and stalemated him using a sword ( legendary one and from the imperial family ) so unless you are moron to think they just nerfed themself using it against Strong opponent like Kaido
One guy said in this thread that a pure Swordsman are different from a guy who users other types of weapons with swords.

One train their whole life, other picked up in a place and fight with her,he never trained with swords.

That's not only the case, the swordsman for me is a guy who trained hes whole life to be one.

Not somebody who finds a sword super special after that begining to fight with her.
Post automatically merged:

That's true same could say about WB, he has a DF and fight with 'sword' to.
Tf are you saying. Roger was usint a sword even in the Rocks flashback. He been out here

Tf are you saying. Roger was usint a sword even in the Rocks flashback. He been out here
From Rayleigh Flashback him doesn't have a sword with him, so him don't training hes whole life with her, only when he finds Ace he becomes to fight with her.

Real world pirates are swordsman too? Becaude they have swords,right?

Pirate always fight with swords and Guns( that's why i think Luffy will have a weapon to fight)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
But mihawk also use knife, that makes hima also a knifeman
I think it's best to affirm that as long as a style is canon then it exists, otherwise it could be just possible in the best case scenarios. But I guess I don't think a knivesman is likely officially recognized within the world, perhaps the best we can get is someone to be labeled as "expert with knives".

From Rayleigh Flashback him doesn't have a sword with him, so him don't training hes whole life with her, only when he finds Ace he becomes to fight with her.

Pirate always fight with swords and Guns( that's why i think Luffy will have a weapon to fight)
Her?? Bro what are you talking about?

Make this easy for yourself.

Let’s say Luffy has a weapon, when is Luffy at his strongest?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
people are adamant on trying to show there is no difference between pure swordsmen and other sword users when it is a fact that there is difference, proven many times but always ignored cause it wont fit their agenda
once again PureSwordsmen are those who can be considered a contender for the title of WSS and use sword as their fighting weapon with no DF
other sword users are those who also use other types of weapons/DF beside swords
:beckmoji:
Roger was using a Gun as well in EddWar meaning he is sword user but not pure swordsman and not fit for competing for WSS :kriwhat:
Got a panel or any other canon source stating that there are different types of swordsmen? Or that using a DF bars someone from being WSS?