Powers & Abilities So Zoro and Roger can send air bar out

Zoro is

• Total voters
people are adamant on trying to show there is no difference between pure swordsmen and other sword users when it is a fact that there is difference, proven many times but always ignored cause it wont fit their agenda
once again PureSwordsmen are those who can be considered a contender for the title of WSS and use sword as their fighting weapon with no DF
other sword users are those who also use other types of weapons/DF beside swords
:beckmoji:
Roger was using a Gun as well in EddWar meaning he is sword user but not pure swordsman and not fit for competing for WSS :kriwhat:
what is this buffoon smoking :suresure:
u either a swordsman or not
get that pure swordsman bullshit out of there

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Swordsmen will always be hated by the community.

People don't acknowledge hype of Ryuma or Mihawk because it fits their agenda.

Then Roger comes in and he becomes a GOAT using only sword not some fancy devil fruits like rest of the yankers do now aside of Shanks.

Look at Shanks now. Only few hundered millions less than Kaido and Mom ane he is only Haki based/swordsman.

Whomever sticks to that line I guess. I don't think there are many elements to feel that way for now.
we've had this discussion many times before in oro, but this time it is definitive proof that they are considered 2 different categories, and the hybrid swordsmen arent eligible for WSS title, I already mentioned, read and focus on what they say about WSS in Dressrossa bar

we've had this discussion many times before in oro, but this time it is definitive proof that they are considered 2 different categories, and the hybrid swordsmen arent eligible for WSS title, I already mentioned, read and focus on what they say about WSS in Dressrossa bar
In the novel they made no distinction between swordsmen. The notion of « pure swordsman » does not exist in any canon material.

Furthermore, what you are saying is that throughout the story Zoro only fought 3 people that eligible to his dream. Which does not make sense.

In the novel they made no distinction between swordsmen. The notion of « pure swordsman » does not exist in any canon material.

Furthermore, what you are saying is that throughout the story Zoro only fought 3 people that eligible to his dream. Which does not make sense.
bring in the novel text (if you can find it) and you will see who is eligible for competing for WSS title (pure swordsman) and who isnt (hybrids)