Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

100% this.

What people forget: These guys - actors and editors alike - also try to sell their product.

Of course they always try to hype up their show. Most of the time it's really just hot air though.
Post automatically merged:

Well, not trying to say Ace and Yamato were fuck-buddies (heck, she was chained for 20 years after all), but them only knowing for 2 weeks is not a good argument against them potentially having sex. Trust me, sometimes a few hours or even minutes are enough ...
Some people like this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my guess here, just build it with @playa4321 in WhatsApp:

Next chapter will start a flashback of Yamato, in Form telling her story to luffy, with ace appearing at the end of chapter. 987 is then about Yamato and Ace, last half about Ace execution and Yamato being able to make kaido go to safe ace. Also a reason why she is so disappointed by her dad, he didn’t even fulfilled her one lifetime wish to save Ace.
We see that kaido got stopped by shanks. Not sure if shanks is knowing the intentions of kaido there, but we know he stopped him to go.
So last panel we see luffy then realizing Ace kinda died cause Shanks stopped kaido. Indirectly, it is Shanks fault that Ace died. Luffy breaks down.
That 987 prediction... I would stan n wank Antagonist Shanks to the ends of earth. The complexity and depths of his character would skyrocket, Shanks is the only emperor whose intents and goals are still hidden. If that's what Oda intends to do, a whole new meaning for "Red Admiral" would emerge.:steef:

@Topi Jerami Shanks & Akainu godly Red Force saved Marineford HQ by repealing Kaido & WB :steef:

What If Shanks and Akainu are the Roger/Garp of this era? Soon they're going to join hands to stop Teach/New Rocks:steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't even bother expecting super emotional moment. Do as you please.

It's really hard to make me emotional and I swear if editor cried on some Momo speech shit fuck this shit.

F

Fallen Prince

No, Yamato and Ace didn't fuck each other. 2 weeks is hardly any time. At best they formed a small friendship but Ace probably didn't know Yamato was a girl.
We dont know how long Ace stayed in onigashima.

I don't even bother expecting super emotional moment. Do as you please.

It's really hard to make me emotional and I swear if editor cried on some Momo speech shit fuck this shit.
You might not feel a tear maybe its for japanese people.

Shogunnate rule is touchy subject in japan. It plays in huge in japanese culture . It ca be disappointing to international reader but not for japanese audience .

We dont know how long Ace stayed in onigashima.

You might not feel a tear maybe its for japanese people.

Shogunnate rule is touchy subject in japan. It plays in huge in japanese culture . It ca be disappointing to international reader but not for japanese audience .
We were told two weeks in Wano, it's the same thing, and you think Ace was in enemy territory for longer than that?