Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

What I had in the spoiler waiting room

Honest predictions of the next 2 chapters:

- Who's Who will come in an attack Yamato/Luffy. Yamato stays back and fights. Luffy goes after Momo.
- Law, with the help of Drake and Hawkins, look to sabotage Kaido's plan. Hawkins was spared on the account that he'd help them.
- Yamato will be revealed to be BM/Kaidos daughter
- Kiku cut into an Oden clone, the 9 scabbards will unite. Kanjuro will retreat once he heard about Orochi.
- Orochi survived but lost one of his 8 heads.
- Zoro and Sanji will both attempt to save Momo but not before Queen and King block their attacks
- The "Ace" is revealed to exist (lol), blocks Luffy from saving Momo as well. Kaidos like "bitch please".
- Kaido/BM/Rocks/Yamato flashback starts (ok maybe too early for this one).

Speculation

-zoro gets his ass kicked

-zoro finds out he has no p***s

-zoro finds out kuina is yamato .
Post automatically merged:

Not in a million years you forgot he has dragkn fruit he is too important to story.
I really love to see his ass kicked, but i dont want someone like Killer beating him, it should be a Calamity like Jack or King. So Zoro will follow Luffy in his struggle against Kata

F

Fallen Prince

I really love to see his ass kicked, but i dont want someone like Killer beating him, it should be a Calamity like Jack or King. So Zoro will follow Luffy in his struggle against Kata
Zoro had easy time after time skip maybe oda has soft spot for him.

At time i believe oda has give more hardship to sanji thats why i think he is better written than zoro in terms of character and development .

F

Fallen Prince

Sanji got 2 back stories , zoro got none except he trained with a sensei from wano .

Oda def wrote zoro to corner hiving him invisible aura of swordsman , at times i realised zoro lacked personality . Though he was angered by yasus death that was not enough also his failed promise to recruit samurai never happened.

Oda probably has no idea what to do with zoro ?

Sanji got 2 back stories , zoro got none except he trained with a sensei from wano .

Oda def wrote zoro to corner hiving him invisible aura of swordsman , at times i realised zoro lacked personality . Though he was angered by yasus death that was not enough also his failed promise to recruit samurai never happened.

Does it really matter? Zoro has unconditional love from his fans irrespective of what shit he does. Oda knows how to make these fans go crazy by giving him some badass one liners here and there. And Oda apparently doesn't care what few chunk of people like you and me or anyelese think.

F

Fallen Prince

Does it really matter? Zoro has unconditional love from his fans irrespective of what shit he does. Oda knows how to make these fans go crazy by giving him some badass one liners here and there. And Oda apparently doesn't care what few chunk of people like you and me or anyelese think.
Thats why zoro exists only for power level , sanji gets all good background story and his emotional side of his character.

I always felt sanji is knight of the shp , he does things that will always be felt undervalued and he doesnt complain about it.

Well, to be fair. Lolda doesn't know what to do with the SH post-timeskip to be honest. For example, Luffy being a childish person and immature again, Zoro lacked personality like you just said, Sanji turned into a comedic gag, Ussop turned into a coward again, Nami turned into a fanservice, Chopper turned into a useless mascot, Robin turned into a background character, Franky turned into a weird looking comedic robot merchandise, and Brook's jokes is getting old nowadays, etc. But then Wano coming in and I feel like Zoro is somewhat regaining his pre-timeskip self back in this arc like fainting against Kamazou, got nailed against Hawkins, struggle against non-serious Kyoshiro, got slashed by Apoo, and recently Zoro's struggling against the Gifters even though he got Enma. Zoro being struggled in this arc indicates that Zoro is developing as a character and a fighter as a whole. Like you said, Zoro cared about Yasu and want revenge for him so hence why Wano is a perfect opportunity to fix Oda's mistakes for the SH and bring back pre-timeskip SH self back.

M

MD Zolo

Thats why zoro exists only for power level , sanji gets all good background story and his emotional side of his character.

I always felt sanji is knight of the shp , he does things that will always be felt undervalued and he doesnt complain about it.
Nonsense. You guys would jump at the option of trading places with Zoro fans if you had that option.

There is no Sanji fan who would care about Sanji's backstory if Sanji was given just badass moments like Zoro. If that was the case, Sanji fans wouldn't be continuously try to put Sanji at Zoro's power-level and be happy with his backstory and whatever Knight thing you're talking about.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Well, to be fair. Lolda doesn't know what to do with the SH post-timeskip to be honest. For example, Luffy being a childish person and immature again, Zoro lacked personality like you just said, Sanji turned into a comedic gag, Ussop turned into a coward again, Nami turned into a fanservice, Chopper turned into a useless mascot, Robin turned into a background character, Franky turned into a weird looking comedic robot merchandise, and Brook's jokes is getting old nowadays, etc. But then Wano coming in and I feel like Zoro is somewhat regaining his pre-timeskip self back in this arc like fainting against Kamazou, got nailed against Hawkins, struggle against non-serious Kyoshiro, got slashed by Apoo, and recently Zoro's struggling against the Gifters even though he got Enma. Zoro being struggled in this arc indicates that Zoro is developing as a character and a fighter as a whole. Like you said, Zoro cared about Yasu and want revenge for him so hence why Wano is a perfect opportunity to fix Oda's mistakes for the SH and bring back pre-timeskip SH self back.
You are funny. You want pre skip SH back and at the same time you are saying Usopp is a coward like he was in pre skip.

F

Fallen Prince

Well, to be fair. Lolda doesn't know what to do with the SH post-timeskip to be honest. For example, Luffy being a childish person and immature again, Zoro lacked personality like you just said, Sanji turned into a comedic gag, Ussop turned into a coward again, Nami turned into a fanservice, Chopper turned into a useless mascot, Robin turned into a background character, Franky turned into a weird looking comedic robot merchandise, and Brook's jokes is getting old nowadays, etc. But then Wano coming in and I feel like Zoro is somewhat regaining his pre-timeskip self back in this arc like fainting against Kamazou, got nailed against Hawkins, struggle against non-serious Kyoshiro, got slashed by Apoo, and recently Zoro's struggling against the Gifters even though he got Enma. Zoro being struggled in this arc indicates that that Zoro is developing as a character and a fighter as a whole. Like you said, Zoro cared about Yasu and want revenge for him so hence why Wano is a perfect opportunity to fix Oda's mistakes for the SH and bring back pre-timeskip SH self back.
I always felt straw hat should get serious personally i would say they did not face strong firewall in their fight so far.

Even with doflamingo , the crew split up but they had warriors and dressrossa backing up. Maybe wano will change them.up for good , luffy is nowhere near to kaidos level and i am not sure if other straw hat can win over flying six and other big mom pirates.

F

Fallen Prince

Nonsense. You guys would jump at the option of trading places with Zoro fans if you had that option.

There is no Sanji fan who would care about Sanji's backstory if Sanji was given just badass moments like Zoro. If that was the case, Sanji fans wouldn't be continuously try to put Sanji at Zoro's power-level and be happy with his backstory and whatever Knight thing you're talking about.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Thats the sad truth , i am sure many will swap the place but its hard realisation sanji has been better written character than zoro.

I honestly dont feel associate with zoro , he always looks like he is angry .

True
Althoigh Zoro could have some development in Wano considering this is 'Zoro arc'. We may get Zoros flashback / origin story

F

Fallen Prince

Back to the speculation if tragedy is truly set in place then i do think one of the scabbard dying in act 3 will shock the reader base.

Other than that i dont see anything new.

Kinemon high in my list

Followed by
Izu
Kyoshiro

True
Althoigh Zoro could have some development in Wano considering this is 'Zoro arc'. We may get Zoros flashback / origin story
Zoro has ties to shimotsuki clan but i am not sure how oda will connect both.

Back to the speculation if tragedy is truly set in place then i do think one of the scabbard dying in act 3 will shock the reader base.

Other than that i dont see anything new.

Kinemon high in my list

Followed by
Izu
Kyoshiro

Zoro has ties to shimotsuki clan but i am not sure how oda will connect both.
Maybe he will get a flashback during his fight.
I dont think Denjiro will die tho. He will probably survive and act as the stand in shogun till Momo matures or something. Kinemon has the highest chances followed by Kiku :feelscryingman:
And I think one of the scabbards(Kinemon) will kill Kanjuro