Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

i havent seen but i heard lot of praise for Morj. and i will take ur word for King101. but unfortunately these 2 would be considered in the minority. if i remember correctly KOL is the poster boy for One Piece Youtube? i have never seen someone as stupid as this guy. u will lose brain cell from their stupidity. and i was once dumb enough to come across a podcast of KoL and gangs and even dumber to see some part of it.
believe me when i say this, whoever u think is the worst poster in all of the forums is thousands time better than the so called "One Piece Youtuber" presented in that vids.
EDIT: ok just remembered KOL was the 2nd dumbest. 1st was another dude from the podcast but i dunno his name

Mr. Morj the goat of OP Analysis vids imo

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
in a nutshell, next chap will be most likely very emotional for the Japanese audience, maybe related to samurai and honor or something..... so as non Japanese readers, just dont expect anything super hype to not get disappointed (... and hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised)

M

MD Zolo

in a nutshell, next chap will be most likely very emotional for the Japanese audience, maybe related to samurai and honor or something..... so as non Japanese readers, just dont expect anything super hype to not get disappointed (... and hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised)
Do modern Japanese get emotional over Samurai honor stuff? The editor is probably baiting, but surely the emotional aspects should be universal, right?!

Last edited by a moderator: