Future Events Spoiler - Many Predictions come true

Poor navy. We know they will meet BB soon.
it make sense
one beard lost against them:whitepress:
the other beard will win :zehaha:
Post automatically merged:

i read those spoilers in 2015
what happened to sanji in WCI is true same as spoilers
also now with kaidou has a daughter

i can see the rest of spoilers occur except sanji and chooper death , no way oda will kill them before they achieve their dreams

or maybe theses spoilers are not in order but random

Even if I entertain the idea that this were true it would only be partially accurate.

As plenty of bits are clearly false.

Being generous, even if these were part of Oda's plan they were clearly only very rough ideas for what "might" happen.

It's not uncommon for authors to change ideas as they move through a story. So this was likely a rough draft and not concrete ideas for what will happen.

The only things I think will still happen is the Blackbeard stuff. Everything else is highly unlikely.

From these infos:
  • Summary leaked on 2009
  • One Piece ShipPudeN on 2010
If that was true,
If i were the author, i will alter only half of the story & let 1/2 of the story went as the leak info. Why? It will make some commotion, uproar, havoc, chaos, interest within 5 years to the future to get marketing idea. It could be for author himself, or the manga publisher or anime or the country.

'Take the advantage over disadvantage'

But i will alter the probability by changing the worst generation plan: e.g. Kid, or 5 years to end, etc.

1. Let BB becomes PK for a moment then SH take over on-Panel. The fight for WG can be on prolog/naration on 1-3 last chapters
  2. Let BB becomes PK for a moment then SH take over off-Panel. The fight for WG can be on prolog/naration on 1-3 last chapters
  3. BB wont be PK, it's SH who will. A lot of SH alliance & subordinate will fight the hindrances e.g. RH vs BB, SHGF & ex WB remnant vs Worstgen/ex 7bukai/ex emperor, or a lot of things other than those off-Panel. Right after become PK, SH vs WG on-panel while those others battle still continue become the greatest War ever
  4. Unclear time Hiatus
  5. Confirmed permanent Hiatus
  6. Etc
Thus, some info leaker is suspicious if so much into the story.

oh, this thread died on 1 year actually. Nevermind...