Spoiler MHA 355

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Lol that panel. Cartoon Endy. I don’t know why he is making that face for a ribs pain

One thing I don’t like for this chap : it don’t understand how Jiro and Toko are still alive and kicking after the blast ? It was quite impressive and they only had bruises. Did Jiro countered it with her own ? If she didn’t they should have been erased
Post automatically merged:

Title: Extras

The chapter begins with Endeavor wounded on the ground.

He wonders if Shouto and Dabi are okay and tries to get up, but then falls down again.

He recognizes that it was wrong to get angry with the All for One, because the one responsible for this battle and these wounds is himself.

Cut back to the sky, with Hawks stating that he was able to feel through his feathers that the attack narrowly missed Endeavor's lung.

In other words, he can still fight, and Hawks will proceed with the plan based on this.

Tokoyami gets angry with his master and says that he was sent to this area precisely to provide air support, so it makes no sense to tell him to get out.

Hawks acknowledges his mistake and asks "save me one more time, hero" AFO says he can't waste much time and begins to transform his entire arm.

In his thoughts he deduces that Endeavor is not dead and the other three will try to stall for time until his return.

The two birds are a problem and the best way to destabilize them is to attack Jirou, so he sends several eel looking creatures in her direction.

However, Hawks sends her up with his feathers and cuts off the attack before it hits her.

He then sends these feathers toward AFO's mask and hits it again with his swords, but it's still not strong enough.

Tokoyami holds Jirou and tells her that the mask is the target, that destroying it with sound will bring their victory.

Jirou has an intense expression and is shaking.

She says she has determination to spare, but was barely able to see the attack launched towards her.

She then realizes that Midoriya and Aoyama were constantly fighting this fear.

All for One realizes that she is trembling and starts to tease her, saying that she must have gone to the battlefield with a student's mindset.

Then he turns his arm into a cannon much bigger than his own body, shoots in the direction of the two and says that the supporting characters have dreamed too big.

Hawks tries to stop it but is hit by the Rivet Stabs coming out of the fingers of AFO's other hand.

Tokoyami and Jirou are injured, bleeding and with torn clothes.

It is then that she begins to say that things like fear, strength and weakness make no difference at all.

Her friends have cried because of what All for One did, and that is all that matters to Jirou.

She shouts all this with tears in her eyes and launches a Heartbeat Surround Legato, which hits All for One.

Despite being hit, AFO says that it was too weak.

But just as he is about to strike back, he feels people grabbing his body inside the vestige world.

He realizes that they are the quirks he has stolen over the years.

He wonders if it is the work of New Order, but no.

The "weakness of an extra" has reverberated within him, causing this effect.

While he is stunned, Jirou shouts at Hawks to take this chance.

He remembers the three blows he landed against the mask throughout the battle and notices a crack.

He then uses Jirou's attack to pick up even more speed and hits him with everything, breaking both his swords and a piece of All for One's mask.

End of chapter.

Lol that panel. Cartoon Endy. I don’t know why he is making that face for a ribs pain

One thing I don’t like for this chap : it don’t understand how Jiro and Toko are still alive and kicking after the blast ? It was quite impressive and they only had bruises. Did Jiro countered it with her own ? If she didn’t they should have been erased
Hori made a comment about his editors laughing at Endy's face when in the hospital, I think he's doing it on purpose for fun (as twisted as that is).

And I think Hawks may have pushed AFO's cannon attack with his feathers which is why it only took off Jiro ear.

Hawks saved them. The next page shows that Hawks feathers were throwing off AFO's aim.

Also, good chapter.

That final double page spread is genuinely really cool.

Jiro really did good this chapter, but I think she needs to dip ASAP if she doesn't want to end up in a body bag next chapter.

Either that, or Tokoyami needs to get good at dodging for their lives, because AFO is likely going to be pissed that his helmet got damaged.

Endeavour really is a complete bum. Hawks is carrying this fight incredibly hard.

Also worth noting that they genuinely did manage to accomplish something which even pushed weakened All Might to his limit by damaging AFO's helmet this much.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Hori made a comment about his editors laughing at Endy's face when in the hospital, I think he's doing it on purpose for fun (as twisted as that is).

And I think Hawks may have pushed AFO's cannon attack with his feathers which is why it only took off Jiro ear.
Hawks saved them. The next page shows that Hawks feathers were throwing off AFO's aim.

Also, good chapter.

That final double page spread is genuinely really cool.

Jiro really did good this chapter, but I think she needs to dip ASAP if she doesn't want to end up in a body bag next chapter.

Either that, or Tokoyami needs to get good at dodging for their lives, because AFO is likely going to be pissed that his helmet got damaged.

Endeavour really is a complete bum. Hawks is carrying this fight incredibly hard.

Also worth noting that they genuinely did manage to accomplish something which even pushed weakened All Might to his limit by damaging AFO's helmet this much.
Yeah you are right we can see Hawk feathers hitting AFO arm on the side

Yeah it was big

I don’t know why he decided to make a giant head to fire it lol. Likely it increased the size of the beam

I love the head quirk
Shigaraki is Hori's hand fetish, AFO is Hori's face and nose fetish.

Also, I don't think AFO is down at all.

His helmet got this damaged against All Might in Kamino, so he can likely still fight, and the sky group already seems at their limit. Hawk's katana are broken.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Shigaraki is Hori's hand fetish, AFO is Hori's face and nose fetish.
I don’t know which one I prefer the Limbs spring Hand from Shiggy or the Big Heads for AFO.
Both terrifying quirks.

His helmet got this damaged against All Might in Kamino, so he can likely still fight, and the sky group already seems at their limit. Hawk's katana are broken.
Yeah it’s not the end at all. The fight barely began

I don’t know which one I prefer the Limbs spring Hand from Shiggy or the Big Heads for AFO.
Both terrifying quirks.

Yeah it’s not the end at all. The fight barely began
I think that the fight could end in the next two chapters.

None of them have the firepower left to take out AFO. At most, Tokoyami may be able to damage his helmet a bit more, but until Endeavour gets up there, they are pretty much just surviving.

Overall god bless Hawks to be there with the heroes. Without him (and Endy) the whole hero world would have been doomed. The guy is carrying
Endy gets some point subtracted. Man was useless this chapter. Literally got one upped by a 16 year old school girl with one ear lobe.