Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato is truely not joining now, then her character truely serves no porpuse whatsoever besides being sidebood fanservice. She's basically filler. What a waste of panel time that Oda could have focused on far more important characters like Usopp instead of filler Yamato.
She is worse than filler because at least filler dont bait people

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I wonder if the anime crew knew in advance that she wasn't joining because they hyped up her eventual join even harder than the manga did lmfao, anime only fans are going to be fucking triggered

Holy fuck I just remembered there are multiple people who prematurely got Yamato SH tattoos permanently etched into their body
Nothing bad...Honestly, I think, oda will again use her as a number for a war EOS and then she will stay. Its pretty clear he did not use her right now mostly because she is too strong/special. Like Sanji won't be able to stay as one of the main 3 fighters(he is somehow managing it by keeping jinbe in background)

So what excuse is the fanboys going to come up with this time to defend Oda from wasting our time with Yamato to end up not joining? Was this part of Oda's master plan and he always intended this?

Over 2 weeks have pass you really think fodder going try anything .
Hell tama even have the smile users for month to deal with fodder plus they also the fodder on wano side that fight in the war .
Like i said i doubt the people who really strong staying on wano because Kaido is who keep them together .
For what we see Yamato enough deal with everyone but maybe king .
That's what pirates do, but this is OP and common sense doesn't apply, you must play how many who stand by and do nothing for the good of all.
Junk narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.