Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If spoilers are true and Yamato wants to join later, there's really no reason for that and she should just stay away cause we're in the final saga now. Jinbe had his recruitment delayed for 7 arcs and it literally made no difference. All of Oda's teasing that somthing happened to Jinbe was nothing but a rouse to waste time.
Jinbe was stronger than Sanji and Zoro and it's why he didn't join, other than that he probably had already written the basic plot of WCI which required Jinbe to be under the BMP and the conflict was created in Fishman Island so it did make sense.

Ppl on twotter are autistic and cant read the spoilers. Luffy didnt reject Yamato Momo and Kin and told them that he might come back later to let them aboard (when? If ever). And there is still Carrot joining cope? Smurf still sneeding, lolcows on twitter sneeding. Yamato fans on suicide watch. This chapter is diarrhea but I dont care. I might have to pause weekly reading until some interesting shit happens like I did for WCI and Wano act 2. Ppl saying Yams will never join (there is still room for shit to happen), she just didnt join now. Vivi now has to come back (Luffy wants to see her again), Arabasta in full revolt, OP world going to shit, Akainu shitting his pants, Sabo g.o.a.t. Im not mad just disappointed. Time to go back to being a used car salesman.
she will never join again, the fact he includes kinemon and momo seals it. whatever you see it or not depends on how much hopium you have. momo is the shogun, he can't leave his country if not when the borders will be opened and we'll be full in the final battle. all yamato is gonna get, if oda feels like it, is a cover story of her doing stuff on wano. but the character will never have an important role again. that's done. that's finished. like carrot. they are gonna make one cameo at the end and nothing else

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato fought kaido alot of times as she said and that is more enough to let you know how strong is she.. about ulti, ulti lost her consciousness for a moment bc Yamato attack, despite of ulti is a ancient zoan df user
Yeah we know. Zoro is only gonna get stronger too whilst the idiot herself chooses to stay in Wano apparently too. She couldn't even do anything vs Green Bull when fighting in a group and only got a surprise attack in on him.

She also adopts the fighting style of the man she completely hates and tried to kill her, rather than the man who saved her life or the man she idolises and impersonates so much too.

If spoilers are true and Yamato wants to join later, there's really no reason for that and she should just stay away cause we're in the final saga now. Jinbe had his recruitment delayed for 7 arcs and it literally made no difference. All of Oda's teasing that somthing happened to Jinbe was nothing but a rouse to waste time.
And we at least knew why jinbe stayed was cause of a connection with BM so many people figured he returned when Straw Hats fight BMP. Yamato has no future plot connected to them except pluton

Luffy didn't awaken his fruit during his actual fight with Kaidou nor was there any hint that he was starting to awaken his fruit. He lost and died. His ''death'' is what awakened his DF and not his training or whatever. 10 years of having your fruit doesn't justify awakening it by dying.

He activated advanced CoA literaly instantly when he had to save Hyo from the explosive collar and even skipped one form lol - he trained then 1 week to learn how to controll it properly. He also learned future sight in just a few hours lol - while it took him 2 years for base haki.

Naruto also trained to learn Rasengan, he learned chrakra controll to create his own jutsu, trained for Sage Mode, trained for Ninetails Mode, trained to controll the Bijuu dama etc.
But for some reason that is all ignored, because Naruto is the choosen one and got God powers.
I don't really care about the Naruto debate, I am talking about Luffy here.

Luffy's gear were foreshadowing and probably earlier forms of his awakening.
Everything he uses in his gears is there is his awakening not only that Luffy never died, his heart stopped and that was it.

And yeah he trained 1 week for Ad CoA as I said, using it as a fluke on time does not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.