Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one made this argument.

"YC1" is an assumption and still wouldn't mean Sanji reaches top tier when the final set of opponents are of the same caliber as the Whitebeard Pirates.
You did compare him to gaban or roo without knowing how strong they are, who even said there are connection between shp to roger or shanks ? And no sanji yc1 isn't an assumption, he beat yc2 ancient zoan faster then luffy beat kata with g4, all of his stats bar haki are better then wci luffy.
Saying the final opponents are at the same level as Whitebeard pirates is an assumption though....
If you headcannon about last enemies being a tiny bit stronger then beast pirates thats ur fault, most sane people think they will be admirals level.

You did compare him to gaban or roo without knowing how strong they are, who even said there are connection between shp to roger or shanks ?
The Roger Pirates is the Straw Hat Pirates' final benchmark. The Red-Hair Pirates have been revealed as deliberate parallels to the Straw Hat Pirates down to the #3 being revealed as a cook. In both crews, only the right-hand man has ever been given any portrayal that elevates them to top tier. Gaban and Roux have yet to do this.

Saying the final opponents are at the same level as Whitebeard pirates is an assumption though....
Not an assumption at all. The Blackbeard Pirates have been set-up as endgame villains since Jaya Arc and are the next gen's version of the Whitebeard Pirates.

Lmao, RIP to Yamato for Nakama. After 4 long years this arc is finally over. I can't really say it lived up to the hype for me. I did a reread when Kaido was defeated, and the pacing is just all over the place at certain parts, and the fights apart form Kaido v Luffy were major disappointments. I really hope we get a breather low-stakes adventure arc similar to Zou and Long Ring Long Land before diving into presumably Elbaf next.

Status
Not open for further replies.