Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
There's so much entertainment in the world nowdays

Feels like everyday there's a new book, videogame, tv show, movie, manga and anime that i would like to check

and not only the new stuff, but also the old stuff i never got around to checking out

but time is limited

and there's so much, to the point where it feels like i'm just consuming them, without even properly digesting / reflecting on them
Average consumer

Lanji doesn't win a single stat tho, it's not even close. Replace hax with free power ups and you get a tiny w. :cheers:
Zolo didn’t train with ryou enma gave him it as well as ACOC

Free, unearned power ups are his specialty
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's sword ate a DF. It ate reaper DF.... spoiler
So Zolo’s carried by his swords

Daily Reminder that Zolo sucked, burped, slurped, glurped, gagged, gargled, gobbled, gulped and choked the skin off mihawks tiny black blade for 2 years TONGUE SPLASHING AND SLURGING AND ALL and dude STILL can’t tame a sword…..

IMAGING SWORDGAWKING FOR 2 YEARS ONLY TO STILL BE DEFICIENT

I am too you worthless green piece of brocolli

Last edited:
Daily Reminder that Zolo sucked, gagged, gargled, gobbled, gulped and choked the skin off mihawks tiny black blade for 2 years TONGUE SPLASHING AND SLURGING AND ALL and dude STILL can’t tame a sword…..

Where is the scan? Your desktop fanart does not count :gonope:

Daily Reminder that Zolo sucked, gagged, gargled, gobbled, gulped and choked the skin off mihawks tiny black blade for 2 years TONGUE SPLASHING AND SLURGING AND ALL and dude STILL can’t tame a sword…..

call this number it’ll help you just place this number in google because this isn’t normal
1-800-662-4357 hope it helps

call this number it’ll help you just place this number in google because this isn’t normal
1-800-662-4357 hope it helps
I understand your concern but I assure you, I don’t have any mental health problems

I’m just having a laugh at a character i dislike due to his trash fanbase
Post automatically merged:

So it doesn't exist, what a pity :myman:
I said anime AND manga…..it factually happened lol

Daily Reminder that Zolo sucked, burped, slurped, glurped, gagged, gargled, gobbled, gulped and choked the skin off mihawks tiny black blade for 2 years TONGUE SPLASHING AND SLURGING AND ALL and dude STILL can’t tame a sword…..

That's a lot of words magic man

Status
Not open for further replies.