Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Hate the hate..... with violent!
It's more hate the things that cause hatred, if that makes sense.

Hating people because of their gender is stupid.

Hating sexism is smart.

Don't hate Hodie Jones for being a broken asshole. Hate the Celestial Dragons for wanting him to be like that in the first place. Hate the stuff that causes hatred.

I understand it sounds really dumb, though
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

D

Deleted member 33823

Tashigi may be in need of training her swordskills, but at least she isn't prejudiced against others. Zoro will drop the ball if he ends up with Kozuki "Kurozumi's were born to boil" Hiyori.

-"Princess Hiyori remembers all the suffering this country has went through for the past 20 years!! Not a single sign of fear in her eyes!!"

-"Not a single sign of fear in her eyes!!"

-"sign of fear in her eyes"

-"fear in her eyes"

-"FEAR"
That was more like suprise rather than fear. In the next scene of her, you can see her just closing her eyes and ready to take whatever Orochi was going to throw at her

WCI is good overall
Zou is great
Those are the only exceptions

The rest are average or trash
I need to reread Wano, there are still stuff I like from it even if this last chapter is mind blowing as far as writing goes not in a good way (Yamato literally changing her mind at the last second, Kurozumi genocide is actually a good thing, "Hey Momo, do you wanna be a pirate?" ...)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I want DC to make a good Green Lantern movie so bad. Hal Jordan and John Stewart are both awesome characters.

Maybe Ms. Goldenweek will go full-Sinestro with the color yellow
You can take the first half of the live action and call it a day, honestly.
And the post-credit scene.
:kayneshrug:

Honestly, just adapting that First Flight animated film would already be good enough for the Big Screen, despite skipping a lot of lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.