Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

As fun as it can be to dog pile on things without giving the future much thought, but I do believe Oda will address a lot of the Kurozumi and Shimotsuki stuff later. The Wano arc is over sure, but we are going to be coming back, so I don't see why the issues can't be addressed then. Also when we come back I think it would be cool if there is a Wano civil war and Zoro gets a rematch with Denjiro. Need to avenge the loss against him plus have a fight against a real swordsman.

As fun as it can be to dog pile on things without giving the future much thought, but I do believe Oda will address a lot of the Kurozumi and Shimotsuki stuff later. The Wano arc is over sure, but we are going to be coming back, so I don't see why the issues can't be addressed then. Also when we come back I think it would be cool if there is a Wano civil war and Zoro gets a rematch with Denjiro. Need to avenge the loss against him plus have a fight against a real swordsman.
potential :pepecopium:?

We also need to adress the whole Yamato going around Wano for... Something? Rebuilding it I hope?

Bruh people getting crzy on speech it happen in history many time.

‘’It does not take government to kill entire tribe .

Si-Te-Cah tribe is killed by native American tribe to extinction.

They are other example but you are not paying attention to hidden history

Status
Not open for further replies.