Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

This whole Hiyori situation kind of makes me rethink the scene where she stole from the people running the scam. Because they did bad things she thinks its alright to do bad things to them? Questionable morality for sure.

Chapter overall is fine except one scene.... the Korozomi scene

If Oda is really fine with the whole "Korozomi are just born to be hunted" and NOW he continues saying "Korozomi are born to be burned".... I am truly disappointed

Nothing has changed in Wano.... another Orochi will come because of their idiotic way of life

This is why I repeat for the hundredth time.... Fishman island with Hody Jones and his hatered was BETTER WRITTEN than this

This whole Hiyori situation kind of makes me rethink the scene where she stole from the people running the scam. Because they did bad things she thinks its alright to do bad things to them? Questionable morality for sure.
I have always said there was something badly written about that thing

An aspect people forget about that scheme is that the men SOLD THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN INTO SLAVERY to get money for her. This happened multiple times. These people kept sending children into slavery for her and she kept doing this.

And Denjiro was in on it. Denjiro was probably worse than Hiyori because he was running a racketeering scam in the capital. His goons harassed Sanji for simply opening up a food stand because THATS HOW HE OPERATES. This Denjiro guy was legit harassing people for years and beating them up for not paying him and yet ITS ALL FORGIVEN

the story acts like these people did NOTHING WRONG.

Chapter overall is fine except one scene.... the Korozomi scene

If Oda is really fine with the whole "Korozomi are just born to be hunted" and NOW he continues saying "Korozomi are born to be burned".... I am truly disappointed

Nothing has changed in Wano.... another Orochi will come because of their idiotic way of life

This is why I repeat for the hundredth time.... Fishman island with Hody Jones and his hatered was BETTER WRITTEN than this
Before wano, I even thought it would talk about its patriarchal view, like no women swordsman..women needs to do this and that(evven kinemon was saying those stuff in PH and we had the whole stuff with zoro/kuina/tashigi but... )

No no, Arlong and Hody are like Orochi, they are victims of the racism of these other people
hody was never a victim of racism. i get that its a meme to hate fishman island but dont skip it. hes a really well written villain bc he's just a piece of shit. his motivation is that he sees how racism can be used to control people and takes advantage of it while preying on peoples guilt and fear. no one was ever actually racist to hody and he doesn't even have loyalty to his own race, he's just a complete dick who hates everyone that gets in the way of him getting more power.

probably most realistic villain in op

Before wano, I even thought it would talk about its patriarchal view, like no women swordsman..women needs to do this and that(evven kinemon was saying those stuff in PH and we had the whole stuff with zoro/kuina/tashigi but... )
Exactly
And then came Yamato which was a good chance to highlight this point with her

Oda really left it as it is LOL

I'm not gonna blame him though
Real life is like this
Those things still exist...and MANY still believe is it's what is right... maybe not to us with our view...
Maybe Oda has different views... who knows LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.