Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.
Its lame af...
He kept posting in the thread with " do not tag me"
And comments like that when he had results all along.
Dude a simp
I lost a game one time because I was in final 3 with finalbeta and the mafia

the mafia promised to connect him to this girl he was cyberstalking on NF and sided with them

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, hence our impasse.

I suppose Melkor could have been redirected or something independently, wouldn't that be a hoot.
we've lost in that scenario. not even willing to tinfoil it.

I think both Ratchet's and Melkor's results don't align with me.

If it was just Melkor's testimony this discussion may have gone quite differently
"think" ??

@Ratchet

Were you implying that Ekko's parity block targeting Fuji has been inconsistent with his stated position on him?
no hes saying its consistent with my threadplay and hinted from day 1 and matches my scum reads

Emil

Certified Memelord
going to sleep

see you lads at EoD

the high ground is still mine. i will have ultra fed to the sharks soonTM

dont let him wiggle out of this like yesterday

tpein and indigo will vote me by EoD probably. they have been defending him all game

need more votes on him

by dying?

:nicagesmile:

i'm gonna flip town, i'm still Anakin

i can't do shit

in fact, Scum Team out there

if you can't turn me, just shoot me tonight then

god damn

i just want some fun at this point

I wish was your character lol

Mando is the GOAT and nobody wants you dead just because of your character

if you're not lying that is
You have killed two people so far.

Why do you say you can do nothing in this game?

If you are town, your job is to defeat scum. You do not sound very town like.

can you outline to me what benefits does mafia ekko gain from lynching zolo instead of you or ultra during the council?

also what do u make of ultra being randomly added to the council yesterday just before getting lynched

question goes for you guys too. thoughts? @Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @Lord Melkor @Blue @Peroroncino @DoctorIndigo
Well, in theory one of them could be your scummate?

But what I still do not get is why would you buss yourself with Ultra, who avoided a lynch for townie due to the Senate Meeting. By all rights he should be shot that night by @DoctorIndigo if he really is pro town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because that implied to me that you had something very strong to be townread from, and in the end, you really don't.

Vote: Kekkologix

By the way, I think there is a fair chance Hime actually was Scum. So if Ekko flips Scum and the game doesn't end, probably go for TAC next, then Ultra, then I dunno, Indigo. Maybe Indigo before Ultra. T-Pein or Lanji after them.

Interjecting here to say earlier I brought up the idea of everyone claiming who their bounty shots were throughout the game to contribute to gamesolve. And to talk about using the bounty's in general.

Nobody picked up the idea. Thoughts?
I think unaccounted for bounty hunters are scum. Townies are admitting who they shot. I have not signed for this anyway.

We also have not established if Jabba's role is in game and what his wincon is. Either for X number of bounties to be claimed or to target specific people with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.