Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
in a world where i am mafia!ekko and indigo is a serial killer

the best play is literally to bus drive someone who indigo will kill with ratchdt so that kills ratchet

and then i kill melkor and rolecrush ali to stop him fron stopping indigo

thats just the perfect play

Emil

Certified Memelord
All this confirms is that you and Ratchet's results aren't strictly contradictory.
he should of seen the droid 100% if i did not use the bus drive. its his argument that the bus drive is fake but he cannot provide a reason why i ask to be investigated in the first place

idk what tmi ratchet has. hes walking on an extremely thin line rn

he should of seen the droid 100% if i did not use the bus drive. its his argument that the bus drive is fake but he cannot provide a reason why i ask to be investigated in the first place

idk what tmi ratchet has. hes walking on an extremely thin line rn
I mean if you do have a bus drive and you're scum and I'm town, there's some obvious reasons you would do that with ill intenet

What doesnt make sense to me is why you'd do it as town

am surprised all this while indigo hasnt put a sword through ratchet
they hate each other's guts.
Blue has been blocking him the entire game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean if you do have a bus drive and you're scum and I'm town, there's some obvious reasons you would do that with ill intenet

What doesnt make sense to me is why you'd do it as town

Blue has been blocking him the entire game.
if im scum here in a world with town melkor/ratchet they will not be alive till today. what business do i have with letting 2 cops live this long, specially if i have a busdrive and ask them to cop me
#wifom

this is not even up for debate. the whole play is so botched yall fail to identify what my agenda is from mafia ekko pov

Emil

Certified Memelord
what benefit does mafia ekko gain from

> steering lynch to zolo when ratchet and ultra were perfectly lynchable. specially if both r town i get to lynch one and pin it on the other
> ask to be copped in the same post i vote zolo and give ratchet a chance
> not rolecrush or kill ratchet/melkor

what am i doing exactly? someone answer me this and ill vote myself off im kinda done here

if im scum here in a world with town melkor/ratchet they will not be alive till today. what business do i have with letting 2 cops live this long, specially if i have a busdrive and ask them to cop me
#wifom

this is not even up for debate. the whole play is so botched yall fail to identify what my agenda is from mafia ekko pov
It does beg the question, yes. Just so we're clear, my assumption atm is that you don't in fact have a bus drive.

But it begs the question even moreso of why you would bus drive with one of the most suspected players in the game. Because that has higher odds of cucking you instead of vice versa.

Furthermore, what are the odds you just happen to use probably the only ability that can give you the benefit of the doubt, as a one shot, on that exact night where you were twice investigated. And you came out with this *after* them.

That's an insane amount of coincidence that is more easily explained by you being caught red handed and having to make something up. You would be on your own case here, I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet/pero is actually a possible team. like no cap

they r both shading each other but not really pushing

when we started ratchet motion, pero was against it despite not town reading ratchet

when we started zolo motion pero jumped on it right away

Status
Not open for further replies.