Status
Not open for further replies.
ratchet/pero is actually a possible team. like no cap

they r both shading each other but not really pushing

when we started ratchet motion, pero was against it despite not town reading ratchet

when we started zolo motion pero jumped on it right away
Are you admitting I'm not scum here

Ekko is pretty clear scum IMO, probably T-Pein/Indigo with him. T-Pein has no reason to vote Ultra here.
I should bring up something in case I die.

My neighbor chat invite by T Pein was atypical, in that instead of being asked to be invited to a chat, I was asked if I would like immense power or not

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

My neighbor chat invite by T Pein was atypical, in that instead of being asked to be invited to a chat, I was asked if I would like immense power or not

He's Palpatine.

Ultra you sat on this for two fucking cycles and only bring this up *now*? Are you joking?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Palpatine uses the promise of power to lure players into the Darkside. I just.

What can you do with a town like this lol. Jeez. Half of them playing against their wincon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It does beg the question, yes. Just so we're clear, my assumption atm is that you don't in fact have a bus drive.

But it begs the question even moreso of why you would bus drive with one of the most suspected players in the game. Because that has higher odds of cucking you instead of vice versa.

Furthermore, what are the odds you just happen to use probably the only ability that can give you the benefit of the doubt, as a one shot, on that exact night where you were twice investigated. And you came out with this *after* them.

That's an insane amount of coincidence that is more easily explained by you being caught red handed and having to make something up. You would be on your own case here, I think.
bus drive is not something to lie about. it can easily be disproved if another player targeted me or you. i claimed it fairly early in the day and hinted it softly pior (weak hint).

its not my fault the cops claimed before i arrive to the thread. my claim remains unchanged. whether they claim or not.

again back to our point, if I have no busdrive and i know atleast 1 of the 2 cops is targeting me, why not kill them and get it over with. this is pretty poor for my longevity

Emil

Certified Memelord

why is this being revealed now?
what the actual fk

i got no message when tpein neighborer with me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Palpatine uses the promise of power to lure players into the Darkside. I just.

What can you do with a town like this lol. Jeez. Half of them playing against their wincon.
can someone confirm this
are u going to belive him claiming it last second like that?
you are so off this day

Status
Not open for further replies.