Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can just read my reply to him, it should tell you what I think of that.
saw it now
what a lack of reaction
seems like u 100% town read ultra there

this is only his word. and he came up with it after day ends. i didnt receive anything similar. why would this even be a thing that outs the user like that and ultra hide it all this time??

the guy changed his claim like 3 times by now. retchet you okay??

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
saw it now
what a lack of reaction

this is only his word. and he came up with it after day ends. i didnt receive anything similar. why would this even be a thing that outs the user like that and ultra hide it all this time??

Don't care lol

Whichever of you flips town has some explaining to do post game

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean it's overrated as fuck and pretty meh

but come on, it doesn't take a genius to work out that temptation of power = scummy ffs
you said my parity block doesnt make sense in this setup

and alignment cop doesnt make sense

does an ability that outs an evil character just like that makes sense to you? and it gets claimed this late?

you see how you are seriously lacking analysis

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't care lol

Whichever of you flips town has some explaining to do post game
ah yes here comes the blame
nah this is on u 100% for being a brick of walls and refusing to read reason. u dont get to walk away from this if ur town, which im sadly starting to doubt again

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you said my parity block doesnt make sense in this setup

and alignment cop doesnt make sense

does an ability that outs an evil character just like that makes sense to you? and it gets claimed this late?

you see how you are seriously lacking analysis
I mean it's going to be reslved very soon anyway right? If you flip town then it's BS, if you flip scum then maybe it's true? If you're scum I'm always flipping T-Pein next anyway for that awful vote save, and if the game still isn't done, Indigo after.
ah yes here comes the blame
nah this is on u 100% for being a brick of walls and refusing to read reason. u dont get to walk away from this if ur town, which im sadly starting to doubt again
yeah yea, whatever, don't care

saw it now
what a lack of reaction

Why are you running defense already

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you running defense already
i hope u flip town here because im town too and i cant wait to see how funny the next day will be, i bet i dont get vigged either because they will stop indigo and im gna get lynched for free

you love to see it

actual waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.