Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe i claim my entire character and explain everything

yet Blue only needs to say a vague description of two passives (simp Ratchet and kill me) to get people to vote lynch me
your passive was damning
blue 's made it worse
certainly hope he can explain before the phase ends cause some questions would be asked of him if you are telling the truth here.

Also one post with "obvious fake emotion" or something like that. When I don't know if it was quite that obvious.
Lol Ratchet wot? It takes a bitch that uses fake emotion to know when I see a beetch with fake emotion. I honestly only read like maybe a total of 5 pages last day phase before commenting and that sheet was obvious as fuq, that y’all caught this man Phoenix slipping.

Lol Ratchet wot? It takes a bitch that uses fake emotion to know when I see a beetch with fake emotion. I honestly only read like maybe a total of 5 pages last day phase before commenting and that sheet was obvious as fuq, that y’all caught this man Phoenix slipping.
we are lynching Ratchet today.

thoughts on Ratchet having you as his only town read besides Blue and then puting you into his scum list a few posts later?
What did you do?
i dont think i did anything lol

i was a bit confused by that too
he had me and blue as his town reads then made a list where he town read a ton of diff players and put me as a null/scum lean
he did say something like there was nothing new from me tho which is fair

Tpein boo can you run me down real quick on the last likeee 25 pages? Thanks in advance
too much happened.
Ratchet wants to lynch doctorindigo
Dr claimed miller and then claimed he is anakin.
he has to kill one person every night.
He said he will shoot at whoever town wants him to.

Ratchet claimed to be cop but he lied.
He is ability cop.
He baited the real cop to tunnel him and then at night real cop got Janitored by mafia.
We learned about YTW was cop because he was mason with doctor.
I am bias against Ratchet and believing Doc.
Doc could potentially be lying but Ratchet is a known liar.
He admited he lied.

1. Ratchet asking for Doctor to claim when he had 3 voters on him
Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.
Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.
He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

tldr;
Ratchet lied about being a cop and risked the real cop counter claiming him.
He gambled on it.
He was a viable lynch candidate so him claiming cop was a win win scenario.
He doesnt get lynched or he exposes real cop.

TAC says we do have an alignment cop because his passives says he investigates not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.