Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish we knew more about the Sith lords who came between Darth Zannah and Darth Plagueis, even if they were hiding in shadows it would be interesting to learn more about their personnal philosophies and plans and schemes to destabilize and undermine the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order from behind the scenes.
With so much time period to cover, its probably gonna be years before the Sith etc. are fleshed out again

Its shame that we are mostly focused on Darth Vader who is like one of the lamest sith's out there along with this latest one from the new movies.So many cool sith's are in the legends that will never see the day light.
Its true Darth Vader is indeed overused because he is the most iconic SW character ever. Kylo Ren is a pale copy that never really lived up to him.

Imho, part of his appeal is his design is simple, mysterious, and more inspired than you think. He is the every man that can turn for the worst if we take the wrong decisions. His outfit is clearly inspired by Samurais, knights mixed with a futuristic look but still founded in reality. We have all of this fascination for evil, and there has always been an aura of mystery around him before the prequels.

His relationship with Luke makes it even more interesting because his son represents what he could have been.

Its true Darth Vader is indeed overused because he is the most iconic SW character ever. Kylo Ren is a pale copy that never really lived up to him.

Imho, part of his appeal is his design is simple, mysterious, and more inspired than you think. He is the every man that can turn for the worst if we take the wrong decisions. His outfit is clearly inspired by Samurais, knights mixed with a futuristic look but still founded in reality. We have all of this fascination for evil, and there has always been an aura of mystery around him before the prequels.

His relationship with Luke makes it even more interesting because his son represents what he could have been.

Luke in the original films and in Legends, the way Luke was used in the Disney trilogy was a total disgrace and Mark Hamill himself said it.

Legends Luke was completely succesful into rebuilding a new Jedi Order free of the many flaws than the original order had by the last centuries of the republic, he was really willing to give their chances or second chances to almost anyone except those who had fully fallen too far into the dark side and he encouraged his apprentices to go see the galaxy by themselves and learn of the force through their own experiences rather than sticking to the rigid old rules of the old Jedi order. He also allowed for Jedis to have relationships and romances estimating that his father's redemption proved that love was not a weakness and against the way of the Jedi and of the Force.

Finished KOTOR. Dark side plus romance ending.

Fucking the Jedis and Bastila's ass. :finally:

Much better than the old Canon ending. :doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

Its shame that we are mostly focused on Darth Vader who is like one of the lamest sith's out there along with this latest one from the new movies.So many cool sith's are in the legends that will never see the day light.

:milaugh:

Last edited:
So, I finished the new canon Thrawn trilogy, I guess that after the end of rebels Thrawn was sent in the unknown regions and he's there fighting the Grysks. Heck, Ezra might have actually stuck around with him and become his ally.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
yeah him thinking even one second to kill Ben was a bit too much.

But Lets go back to the fight lol
This is the same Luke who went berserk on Vader and almost killed him because he mentioned that he would try to turn Liea to the dark side, he then immediately regretted it and threw his sabre away. Its the exact same situation in TLJ, he reacted on a moment of impulse because he saw visions of what Ben would do to the galaxy and his friends and then he immediately regretted it.
Yes lets get back to the fight lol 😂

This is the same Luke who went berserk on Vader and almost killed him because he mentioned that he would try to turn Liea to the dark side, he then immediately regretted it and threw his sabre away. Its the exact same situation in TLJ, he reacted on a moment of impulse because he saw visions of what Ben would do to the galaxy and his friends and then he immediately regretted it.
Yes lets get back to the fight lol 😂
I am not against an impulse moment.

What I'm against is that he gave up after that, said "fuck y'all I ain't helping anybody" and went to a deserted island. Canon Luke would never do this.

Jaguark101

‎‎
I am not against an impulse moment.

What I'm against is that he gave up after that, said "fuck y'all I ain't helping anybody" and went to a deserted island. Canon Luke would never do this.
That I can understand. It didn't bother me that much, but I understand why a lot of fans felt that way.

Jaguark101

‎‎
True True but at least it was mainly tattooine there. ST created so many new desert planets for some reason.
tattoine and Geonosis for OT and PT and Jakku and Passana for ST. 2 planets isn't that much imo 😅 although Passana was a bit lazy and they could have just stuck with that snowy planet Kijimi instead.