• Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Well... Kenobi ended up being alright mostly due to the actors. Kid Leia killed it, Ewan was great, Tala was good, the smuggler was good, the fake jedi was good, Hayden Christionson was good, Owen Lars was really good!

It's really upsetting that what held this show back was the plot itself. Puddle shallow and down right disappointing. It's a shame that they dragged Hayden and Ewan out for this of all things! You'd think after a decade of Star Wars flops, Disney would put some quality control into anything related to this franchise.

If they gave the script another rewrite, added more plot points and gave the good side cast something to do, this'd be a Mandalorian tier show. But it's way too aimless half the time.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Well... Kenobi ended up being alright mostly due to the actors. Kid Leia killed it, Ewan was great, Tala was good, the smuggler was good, the fake jedi was good, Hayden Christionson was good, Owen Lars was really good!

It's really upsetting that what held this show back was the plot itself. Puddle shallow and down right disappointing. It's a shame that they dragged Hayden and Ewan out for this of all things! You'd think after a decade of Star Wars flops, Disney would put some quality control into anything related to this franchise.

If they gave the script another rewrite, added more plot points and gave the good side cast something to do, this'd be a Mandalorian tier show. But it's way too aimless half the time.
WTF ROGUE ONE IS AMAZING

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Holy shit i just saw your revenge of the sith rating as well, bro you wildin
I will let people have there opinions except this
The Prequels, looking exclusively at the movies and not anything like the shows, are hot garbage.

If it wasn't for Ian McDiarmid's plentiful role in that movie I'd probably rank it below Phantom Menace. Not as bad as Attack of the Clones (which only had Padme as a bonus) but far from a good movie.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

You raté Boba Fett around episode 3 and above episode 2 or Rogue one ?

Of you don’t have Boba Fett and the very bottom of your list I don’t understand, that shit was the lamest piece of Star Wars we ever had

Episode 1,2 and 3 are shit.To long but barely something happens.The only good thing in 1 is the Racer and Darth Maul

Episode 4,5 and 6 are great

Episode 7,8 and 9 are worse as 1/2/3

Obi Wan was good but was kind of rushed

Whats the next show?Mandalorian 3?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You raté Boba Fett around episode 3 and above episode 2 or Rogue one ?

Of you don’t have Boba Fett and the very bottom of your list I don’t understand, that shit was the lamest piece of Star Wars we ever had
Boba Fett was boring

Episode 3 was bad writing, bad scripting, bad directing, bad CGI. Episode 2 was that but worse.

Rogue One was a huge pile of shit.

The Obi Wan show was like 4 mid or straight up bad episodes and then two good episodes.

I really liked the scene where a chunk of Vader’s mask came off. Did it justify the show’s existence? Eh I’m not sure.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Episode 1,2 and 3 are shit.To long but barely something happens.The only good thing in 1 is the Racer and Darth Maul
There were 7 whole Sith wdym nothing happens
Post automatically merged:

Who's your favorite duellist amongst the Jedi and Sith, and other lightsaber users, the one with the best duelling style ?
Pong Krell or Grievous

Count Dooku by far, the guy has so much style

and you ?
Same for me, I just love his elegance, finesse and extreme precision with the lightsaber.
The fact that he was able of overcoming Makashi's flaws such as fighting multiple opponents at the same time or deflecting blaster blasts, and of overcoming Obi-Wan's legendary defense so easily is a testament of how skilled of a fencer Dooku was.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Rogue one isn't that great, Only the 3rd act saves it. Solo is a much better film imo, shame we probably won't get to see Alden as Han again.

Anyway I'm gonna leave this list and go cause I'm probably gonna catch heat for it 😂
1) Empire strikes back
2) Revenge of the sith
3) The Last Jedi
4) A New Hope
5) Solo
6) Return Of the Jedi
7) The Phantom Menace
8) The Force Awakens
8) Rogue One
9) Attack of the Clone
10) Rise of Skywalker

I will say this, If the original Idea of ROTJ where the ewoks were actually meant to be wookies was used then ROTJ would unquestionably be Number 1.

As for the shows
1) Mando
2) Obi Wan
3) Boba Fett

Really looking forward to Andor! I think that has the potential to be great.