• Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Yes bro.

Shitty fight choreography, shitty production value and dollar store special effects.

And Vader being afraid of fire? What lmao. Doesn't his suit let him live in space and swim in magma lol

And episode 4, which I just watched, has got to have the worst CGI in any of the star wars shows.
Obi Wan hadnt trained in 9 years ofc he is gonna be sloppy (another L)

Legends (another L)

aint no way, 90% of the show is practical even the towns??? (another L)

Obi Wan hadnt trained in 9 years ofc he is gonna be sloppy (another L)

Legends (another L)

aint no way, 90% of the show is practical even the towns??? (another L)
Why was Vader afraid of a little fire?

Episode 4 deconfirmed Vader having a plan like "letting him suffer" or "leading me to his allies."

Also, watch episode 4 and tell me the effects are good. The CGI in the scene with Wade is so bad.

This show is medicore and bad but that was expected. There aren't any big scale war going on unlike the movies so setting is not that good and obi wan being weak is also not that good

Obi wan trained with qui gon after ep 3 by logic too

This show is medicore and bad but that was expected. There aren't any big scale war going on unlike the movies so setting is not that good and obi wan being weak is also not that good

Obi wan trained with qui gon after ep 3 by logic too
But why are the effects and production so bad? Like the first 10 minutes of episode 4 had bad horror movie shaky cam for no reason in like normal character interactions.

Episode 4 had me scratching my head. What was the budget for the show?????

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

2nd one is reva hard to notice but i think it has to be, otherwise there was no point in that scene
CALLED IT
Post automatically merged:

Best episode so far for sure
surprised the droid and fake jedi didn’t pick up a lightsaber due to showing like 6-8 of them also can’t wait for someone to translate that wall with all the jedi that came through the planet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
3 and 5 were good cope, also just because there isnt glup shittos and clone wars flashbacks doesnt mean its bad
Nah, the quality of writing & directing makes it bad.

Damn near 50 storm troopers are shooting at the 15 rebels with no discernable cover and they manage to get 3 kills in that whole raid. Instant loss of tension and investment in the scene when they can't shoot these guys when they're effectively stuck in a garage. Then there was a second ship hiding in place of the first or a detachment to the first? Why didn't Vader just give the two Star Destroyers commands to tractor beam any ship coming from this destination or scramble tie fighters over head?

When the antagonists are laughably incompetent, I can't help but take this as a giant joke.

The whole Reva and Kenobi exchange, him surrendering then running free was perplexing cause she had no motivation to suddenly let these people go. She murders people no problem but suddenly grows a conscience when its plot convenient?

There will be an Obi Wan movie? :emohiyo:
A movie for a character who has been in six movies, two animated shows and a completely tensionless live action series? What more could they possibly do with this character that hasn't already been covered already in either television or Legends comics?

This is what I really can't stand about Disney Wars. They continue to make content about characters that were fully fleshed out with their stories completed decades ago. Where do you take a wholly completed character? Nowhere or into the mud. That is where.

A movie for a character who has been in six movies, two animated shows and a completely tensionless live action series? What more could they possibly do with this character that hasn't already been covered already in either television or Legends comics?

This is what I really can't stand about Disney Wars. They continue to make content about characters that were fully fleshed out with their stories completed decades ago. Where do you take a wholly completed character? Nowhere or into the mud. That is where.
They’re just taking good characters and trying to cash in on them :josad: