Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've no idea how they've lost focus so hard. They want to be at 10 places at once, while Mando was good because it had simple episodical plots which tied in at the end.

Season 3 suxs ass

Story dont exist
The new Republic is full of incompetent clowns just to push the prequel lore
Maincast barely exist
Same problem like BoBF.Must stuff is boring
The season is written by monkeys

Another franchise getting milked to dead

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Ahsoka cartoon? It was alright, a solid 5.5/10 if my memory serves me correct.

Attack of the Clones? ...This episode is at least 5 times better than that movie.
Talked about the movie Attack of the clones lol, your fav movie iirc

TCW show has épisodes who are better than the movies. TCW is sometimes the best Star Wars we ever had
Post automatically merged:

Let’s not exaggerate : Book of Booba Fett is a LOT worse than this season. BoBF is the worst side show/sequel I’ve ever seen

Let’s not exaggerate : Book of Booba Fett is a LOT worse than this season. BoBF is the worst side show/sequel I’ve ever seen
I mean Boba was terrible. But this is worse for attempting a 100 things instead of sticking to what its good at.

And how would you guys compared the Mandalorian latest season to the 2nd season of the Bad Batch ?
Did not see it yet and at the moment I am discouraged to do so :saden:

I miss the Dark Horse comics, there were some of the best Star Wars stuff in the Knights of the Old Republic comics with Zayne Carrick and his quirky companions' adventures during the Mandalorian Wars, the Clone Wars comics that explored some of the darker and more obscure aspects of the war with in particular the Battle of Jabiim that truly expresses the tragedies, horrors and moral shades of the war; and Star Wars: Legacy with its anti-hero Cade Skywalker and its iconic antagonist Darth Krayt and the Imperial Knights.

This is one of my greatest regrets with Disney's buying of Star Wars, to not have new comics like this being made.