Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How Luke discovered an unexpected aspect to the dark side and changed the Jedi's view and attitude towards it. One of the reasons why Legends Luke is far better and wiser than the Luke in this horrible trilogy :

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I wish Lego would release a Giant Venator class star cruiser set :josad: Its my favourite ship design in the entire series.

I recently watched the movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The previous film, The Last Jedi, left a deeply positive impression on me. "Skywalker: Rise", unfortunately, turned out not so cool, but rather the opposite ... The film cannot boast of audience versatility, that is, it is focused purely on fans who remember in detail what happened in the previous parts. Before, Star Wars was better - that's a fact. It seems that Disney is saving on everything - on actors, special effects, screenwriters and so on. If earlier SW set a trend in science fiction, now they are trailing behind. I state with regret that the new Star Wars is the minimum of a fantastic adventure and the maximum of a cheap melodrama.