Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The history and deadly characteristics of one of the most dangerous and underused droids of the CIS, the Octuptarra Tri-Droid, nicknamed Virus Droid by clones due to it often having an extremely lethal virus weapon inside it:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Clone Wars is my favourite era and piece of star wars media ever, I rank it above everything.
Post automatically merged:

You lot aren't gonna like the rest of my ranking so I'm prepared for the inevitable backlash :suresure:
nothing in the verse can compare to Star Wars Clone Wars.

Mandalorian, Rebels and Bad Batch are good but nothing can compete with that greateness outside of this scene:

Obviously the quality wasn’t linear at all

But overall the work on expanding the universe from TCW was amazing and unequaled

and it’s ups are above any other side show ups
I mean with seven seasons and spreading the “plot” into countless different point of views, of course it expanded the universe the most.

But Andor’s highs are pure art, done in a way Star Wars never felt realer and with a different POV on the very well known Empire.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean with seven seasons and spreading the “plot” into countless different point of views, of course it expanded the universe the most.

But Andor’s highs are pure art, done in a way Star Wars never felt realer and with a different POV on the very well known Empire.
I liked Andor a lot

But TCW expanded the universe, the personalities, the story of the main characters of the show.

it is obviously different, bigger

And creating from scratch a main character like Ashoka is quite huge.

TCW didn’t talk about mando, fett, Andor or any other side quest, unexplored guys. TCW attacked the big story on the front and managed to climbed it.