Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah,not into those kind of books.Since there is a novel they could easily transition that shit into the tv screens.
I think that you should still read it, it's an excellent novel with lots of awesome and very interesting lore, Darth Plagueis is a very interesting character and we learn the origins of both Plagueis and Palpatine, it also highlight the corruption and political games and schemes in the galaxy and show how groups such as the Intergalactic Banking Clan, the Trade Federation, the Hutts and many economical and criminal organisations were able of influencing the galaxy with impunity behind the Senate and Jedi's back.

They are little known Jedi but masters Yaddle and Fay in my opinion really represented the best of the Jedi Order.

Yaddle was imprisonned for almost a century on a planet and yet she forgave the people of the planet and even helped them rebuild their world after a series of devastating earthquakes and when a tyrant tried to enslave them. After she returned to Coruscant the Jedi Council was so impressed by her understanding of the force and compassion that she was made a master and even a member of the council despite having been just a padawan before.
She was also a very kind and understanding teacher who treated the younglings and padawans in a grandmotherly way, listening to their problems and doubts, preferring to play games over strict teachings, put sweets in the pockets of the youngs and turned a blind eye over harmless pranks. She was also very knowledgeable and greatly enriched the Jedi archives.

Master Fay preferred to roam across the Outer Rim worlds instead of staying on Coruscant, let the force guide her way to place where she felt she was needed and resolved peacefully many wars and problems for the people of the Outer Rim, to the point that Obi-Wan said that no one hated her. She also never used a lightsaber.

So, predictions for the Mandalorian finale?

Here's mine.

Mando, Boba, Fennec and Cara try to get back Grogu.
They get stomped by Gideon and the Dark Troppers.
[Alternative - They succeed, briefly, but Boba backstabs them and takes Grogu away again]
Somebody dies.
Final scene is the arrival of the Jedi (identity not shown).

For those who are interested on knowing why Tatooine is a desert planet and about the origins of the Jawas and the Tusken Raiders here it is :

Tatooine was once a lush world covered with oceans and with jungles and filled with very diverse and rich life. The domiant species of the planet was a very advanced humanoid race called the Kumungah who had created a planetary civilization and developped space travel long before the humans and most other species.

Against the wishes of the elders who wanted to focus on their homeworld the Kumungah decided to colonize other planets and as such sent expeditions to other planets. Sadly for them it turns out that their elders' advices weren't wrong as these expansion effort drew the attention of the species that was dominating and opressing the galaxy, the Rakatas who proceed to conquer and enslave the Kumungah just like hundreds of other species.

However the Rakata Infinite Empire was about to decline due to internal civil wars and of a plague that had begun to ravage the Rakatas, a plague which could eventually cut the Rakatas from their connection to the force. The Kumungah seized the moment to rise in revolt and chase the Rakatas from Tatooine, something that would have been unimaginable decades or centuries before.

Unfortunately they had chosen the wrong moment to rebel as the Rakatas while weakened were still very powerful and technologically advanced, and in retaliation bombarded Tatooine, destroying the jungles and boiling the oceans until the world was covered with nothing but crystal.

A portion of the Kumungah had managed to escape extermination by hiding into deep caves inside their planet but once they returned to the surface they had mutated into two different species: the small Jawas and the tall Ghorfas. Eventually the crystals that were covering Tatooine crumbled and turned into sand creating the desert planet that everyone know.

In this now very harsh world the Jawas tried at first to coexist peacefully with their taller cousins but they were hunted down or enslaved for their efforts starting a long and bitter feud between the two races.

Things would change when humans and other aliens came to Tatooine millenias after the fall of the Infinite Empire and the rise of the Galactic Republic. Large corporations hoped to find on Tatooine precious minerals that they could mine and prosper and brought with them large numbers of colons who were hoping to find fortune here. But there was no rich ore on Tatooine and the corporations left Tatooine, abandonning the colons here who now had to live in this inhospitable planet with few to no hope of leaving due to their poverty.

The Ghorfas who were already struggling to find and survive with the rare ressources left on their world were enraged to see these outsiders arrive and take their lands and ressources and started the first raids in a very long series against the colons, who came to call them the Sand People or Tusken Raiders.
Meanwhile the Jawas found in this new situation an opportunity to find refuge from their violent cousins and started to specialize in finding, using and selling technology and droids. They started also to hide their face and use gems to cover their true eyes, explaining why they seem to have shiny red or yellow eyes.

Of course an abandonned planet where there is no law and where you can do anything without getting punished could only attract the criminals and outlaws of the galaxy, and soon Tatooine became a refuge for pirates, gangsters, smugglers, gamblers and every kind of criminals giving the planet its very bad reputation.

Hopefully he'll be more useful and more in character than in this shitty sequel trilogy.
But the dark saber thing? Wow, Gideon pulled a total troll move there. :noo:

Anyway, fantastic season. But the problem is that I don't know how they are gonna get two more seasons out of this. Grogu's chapter seems closed... Gideon is captured... Thrawn I think is being saved for Ahsoka... The only thing I see right now is we go deeper in the mandalorian civil wars with Bo Katan fighting Mando with Gideon and the empire as a third player? Or on Mando's side? Dunno.

But the Boba thing... Is a that a book or a serie?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
My take

Madalorian isnt over. If you remember Kylo Ren and Snoke killed all Luke's students. This happens around 15 to 20 years after end of this episode. That would mean Grogu dies. I HARDLY believe that. So either 3 things will happen
1. Filoni, J.F. and Lucas will retcon the shit out last 3 movies
2. They will kill Grogu
3. Grogu somehow survived

Mando is also de-facto ruler of Madalor now. He also must investigate his childhood and cult. So i think Mandalorian will be focused on Mando and Mandalor itself