General & Others Stop coping, Elbaf will be Usopp’s arc

That chapter was the first time Nami ever mentioned her complete conviction in Luffy being the pirate king which is why it was a good moment. Right now you’re just trying to stretch it in anyway possible to make this look. Characater regression
You missed the part where I said the whole crew would have reacted the same way Nami did , and its a fact that Usopp regressed as a character for having that resolve and not expecting his crew to and the other part of the regression is Usopp constantly being scared of fodder like the gifters.

You missed the part where I said the whole crew would have reacted the same way Nami did , and its a fact that Usopp regressed as a character for having that resolve and not expecting his crew to and the other part of the regression is Usopp constantly being scared of fodder like the gifters.
When did he lose that resolve stop waffling

Did you just not read the post? Elbaf is intrinsically tied to Usopp far more than those other arcs were to Sanji and Zoro

He’s gonna do Hakoku Sovreignty with Mjolnir trust the plan

Wow you’re a grown man yet you still can’t understand a story meant for preteens. The lives of your friends come before dreams, Zoro should that when he was willing to give up his dream to protect the crew, Whitebeard showed that when he chose the lives of his family of a blood feud with Kaido, Luffy showed this when he yelled at Conis for telling the, about Enel’s plan even after Nami was taken away by the shrimp express. If you’re being as uncharitable as possible the worst Usopp did here was not trusting in Nami enough but that’s excusable.

Yes I did and it did not change anything. Whatever importance and role Usopp has in Elbaf, he's going to be secondary at best compared to Nika stuff. And after these last arcs you shouldn't hold your hopes too high about the quality of the story in Elbaf.

Bro, good optimism but two of the strongest giants literally wanked Luffy as a god in an arc which isn't even Elbaf.

I'd keep my expectations REALLY slow when it comes to Usopp.
And who was highlighted every time Elbaf was mentioned during this Arc?

Yes I did and it did not change anything. Whatever importance and role Usopp has in Elbaf, he's going to be secondary at best compared to Nika stuff. And after these last arcs you shouldn't hold your hopes too high about the quality of the story in Elbaf.
Yes, the main character is usually the most important is a story. When have I argued the contrary?

Many people have been disingenuously insinuating that since Franky and Zoro didn’t get their own arcs in Wano and Egghead that Elbaf won’t be Usopp’s arc however unlike Zoro and Franky every single time Elbaf has been mentioned or Giants have been involved in the story in anyway, other the Big Mom flashback, Oda has purposefully included Usopp. Hajrudin, Oimo, Kashii, Dorry, and Broggy, every single “good” Giant from elbaf has had a relationship with Usopp above anyone else

Even in this arc Oda has purposefully included Usopp in every conversation or reference concerning the Giants.
When Franky meets Dorry and Broggy what is the first thing they discuss? Usopp.

Who is the first to comment on the Giants coming? Usopp.

When Vegapunk mentions going to Elbaf who does Oda put focus on? Usopp

Oda even adds in Luffy and Usopp’s song for little garden.; You have to be a lobotomy victim at this point to deny Elbaf being Usopp’s arc.

Unlike Zoro and Franky, Usopp’s dream has been intrinsically tied to Elbaf since Little Garden. The Sunny can traverse the Grand Line without going to Egghead, Zoro can become WSS without going to Wano but Usopp can not be a brave warrior of the sea without reaching Elbaf.
:gokulaugh: