General & Others Stop coping, Elbaf will be Usopp’s arc

Usopp telling Nami to lie about Luffy becoming Pirate King is regression no matter how you slice it
Usopp will do that for Luffy, but he did not want Nami to put her life in danger. You think Luffy would have accepted that?

The whole point of Sabaody and the time skip was to establish that the lives of the crew should be put before anything else. The Straw Hats almost died, and Ace did die for Luffy to learn this lesson.

There is no version of the story where Luffy or any of the Straw Hats would accept Namis death for standing up for Luffys dream, while Usopp cheered her on.

I guarantee you, that if Luffy was shackled in seasstone, and in the same scenario, he would have told Nami to lie also.

The Straw Hats have evolved beyond that of a Pirate Crew. They are a family. Luffy watched his brother die first hand because of his pride. He damn sure would not wanna see that happen again.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I hope Usopp have his arc, but for real lately with Oda you can never know

But at least Usopp has more chance great importance in Elbaf because it’s directly tied with his dream. While Egghead and Wano were directly tied with Franky or Zoro dreams
Post automatically merged:

Oda doesn’t care for sanji let’s be honest
Sanji the only one who got an arc post time skip to be honest

I don't know if Elbaf will be Usopp's arc, but it might be his biggest challenge. Since it might be the arc where he and his Dad reunites.

Usopp will do that for Luffy, but he did not want Nami to put her life in danger. You think Luffy would have accepted that?

The whole point of Sabaody and the time skip was to establish that the lives of the crew should be put before anything else. The Straw Hats almost died, and Ace did die for Luffy to learn this lesson.

There is no version of the story where Luffy or any of the Straw Hats would accept Namis death for standing up for Luffys dream, while Usopp cheered her on.

I guarantee you, that if Luffy was shackled in seasstone, and in the same scenario, he would have told Nami to lie also.

The Straw Hats have evolved beyond that of a Pirate Crew. They are a family. Luffy watched his brother die first hand because of his pride. He damn sure would not wanna see that happen again.
I completely disagree with that Luffy would have for sure had a somewhat bittersweet smile and wouldn't have told Nami to lie rather a run away or would have tried to help her but not lie, Usopp is the only one who lies and the crew can accept it cause its not his true feelings the rest of the crew aren't like that at all.
Sabody was to show that Luffy and the rest were too weak and needed training, hell Luffy going to Marineford while noble and full of emotions, he wasn't ready for it and Ace died because he was too weak, after all the training its shown Luffy trusts his crew more than ever to take on new challenges. Luffy has been putting the crew first since Water Seven with his decision on the Merry.
They would ultimately accept Namis death givin enough time and would be proud of her decision because it was something she knew she couldn't take back even as a lie. This is why Usopp has ultimately regressed he should know all the crew has these strong feelings towards Luffy's dream and he had the audacity to be like "just lie lmao."

I completely disagree with that Luffy would have for sure had a somewhat bittersweet smile and wouldn't have told Nami to lie rather a run away or would have tried to help her but not lie, Usopp is the only one who lies and the crew can accept it cause its not his true feelings the rest of the crew aren't like that at all.
Sabody was to show that Luffy and the rest were too weak and needed training, hell Luffy going to Marineford while noble and full of emotions, he wasn't ready for it and Ace died because he was too weak, after all the training its shown Luffy trusts his crew more than ever to take on new challenges. Luffy has been putting the crew first since Water Seven with his decision on the Merry.
They would ultimately accept Namis death givin enough time and would be proud of her decision because it was something she knew she couldn't take back even as a lie. This is why Usopp has ultimately regressed he should know all the crew has these strong feelings towards Luffy's dream and he had the audacity to be like "just lie lmao."
Luffy: "I'll never lose anyone again."

Also Luffy: "I'm proud that Nami gave her life to stand up for my dream."

Nah.... I don't see it. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Luffy would rather give up his dream than see any member of the Straw Hats die. He was willing to do so over something as simple as learning if the One Piece was real or not, and I sincerely doubt, that holds more weight over Luffy's consciousness than the death of one of his own. He even straight up told Sanji, that without him, he can't be the King of the Pirates. He values his crew more than his dream of being the Pirate King.

Luffy: "I'll never lose anyone again."

Also Luffy: "I'm proud that Nami gave her life to stand up for my dream."

Nah.... I don't see it. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Luffy would rather give up his dream than see any member of the Straw Hats die. He was willing to do so over something as simple as learning if the One Piece was real or not, and I sincerely doubt, that holds more weight over Luffy's consciousness than the death of one of his own. He even straight up told Sanji, that without him, he can't be the King of the Pirates. He values his crew more than his dream of being the Pirate King.
Luffy lives and dies by his dreams overall, he would rely on his remaining nakama if one died thats what Jimbei instilled in him