Character Discussion Straw Hat CoC Trio

Just imagine half of SH with CoC at EOS. Greatest crew off all time. :steef:
If they surpassing Roger Pirates, Whitebeard Pirates, Rocks Pirates, etc.. There will be many COC users for Strawhats, so insecure of toxic side is happening again since now Jimbei can't be used for their BS.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato better not take Sanji’s place in the monster trio.
She kinda take Zoro out of it if she joins to be honest. Idk why toxic side think Zoro is above her when by their 'logic' her facing Kaido on her own put her above Zoro who needed help and we know Law was the reason why he stall along with Enma.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy = Roger
Zoro = Rayleigh
Yamato = Oden
Shanks = ??
Don't forget Gaban and Bullet.
I’ve never been so excited to see three CoCs at once :steef:
No move desire on Jimbei now as I see how you go back on your words and now trying to do another Head Piece trio again :kayneshrug:.

To be honest, i think the Crew is Split into Three Categories:

Main Trio ---> Luffy - Zoro - Nami
Human Four ---> Usopp (Pirate) - Sanji (Royal) - Robin (Scholar/Spy) - Yamato (Samurai)
Non-Human Four ---> Chopper (Unique Animal) - Franky (Unique Cyborg) - Brook (Unique DF User) - Jinbe (Fishman)

As for Power Ranking:, i believe it's more like:

Main Duo ---> Luffy - Zoro
Main Commanders ---> Sanji - Jinbe - Yamato - Franky
Support ---> Nami - Usopp - Chopper - Robin - Brook

Human Four ---> Usopp (Pirate) - Sanji (Royal) - Robin (Scholar/Spy) - Yamato (Samurai)
Non-Human Four ---> Chopper (Unique Animal) - Franky (Unique Cyborg) - Brook (Unique DF User) - Jinbe (Fishman)

welcome back :endthis:

Yamato better not take Sanji’s place in the monster trio.

dont worry just like Scopper Gaban > Kozuki Oden , same here Sanji > Yamato

Sanji doesn't need CoC to be superior to Yamato especially if Yamato doesn't use advanced ... and after 1000+ chapters if anyone with a brain even if you are a Zoro fan and hate Sanji you will admit that Oda will N E V E R break the monster trio

like all the trolling and agenda aside , Luffy Zoro Sanji are the top 3 no matter who joins and the only way Yamato > Sanji is if she doesn't join the crew LMAO

dont worry just like Scopper Gaban > Kozuki Oden , same here Sanji > Yamato

Sanji doesn't need CoC to be superior to Yamato especially if Yamato doesn't use advanced ... and after 1000+ chapters if anyone with a brain even if you are a Zoro fan and hate Sanji you will admit that Oda will N E V E R break the monster trio

like all the trolling and agenda aside , Luffy Zoro Sanji are the top 3 no matter who joins and the only way Yamato > Sanji is if she doesn't join the crew LMAO
If i remeber correctly sanji was never same page as luffy and zoro. If you think there was a monster trio including sanji then oda B R E A K E D it since Rooftop lol.

B

Ballel

You hve Franly above Brook?

Yamato having CoC means sanji’s chances of having COC just increased incredibly

Roger and xebec crews had multiple CoC users
Roger had at least 4
Xebec had at least 4 and potentially 5 with shiki

The theme of one piece is the new generation surpassing the old one

The strawhats will have at the very least 4 CoC users
So Sanji is having it in the future no question about that