Tobidara Believer
Yamato having CoC means sanji’s chances of having COC just increased incredibly

Roger and xebec crews had multiple CoC users
Roger had at least 4
Xebec had at least 4 and potentially 5 with shiki

The theme of one piece is the new generation surpassing the old one

The strawhats will have at the very least 4 CoC users
So Sanji is having it in the future no question about that
I think Ussop will be the last one with CoC.

I think Ussop will be the last one with CoC.
If there’s only one more strawhat getting it it’s definitely sanji

if there are 2 strawhat getting it then yeah I agree usopp would be the second

Oda had sanji getting 2 types of haki before usopp
And sanji proficiency in haki far surpass usopp

Why would he suddenly change that and give usopp and not sanji the most important haki ?

makes no sense to give CoC to usopp and not to The future left hand of the pirate king

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If there’s only one more strawhat getting it it’s definitely sanji

if there are 2 strawhat getting it then yeah I agree usopp would be the second

Oda had sanji getting 2 types of haki before usopp
And sanji proficiency in haki far surpass usopp

Why would he suddenly change that and give usopp and not sanji the most important haki ?

makes no sense to give CoC to usopp and not to The future left hand of the pirate king
Ussop's CoC isn't about power or strength, it's about narrative. Ussop's dream is to become a "sea warrior", he doesn't want a title like Zoro and Luffy or find a legendary ocean like Sanji. I see Ussop's character development as a journey of self-recognition, he needs to see himself as brave and determined. I believe that the most tangible way for Oda to insert this into the story is through CoC. Just imagine our God ussop in the final war leading an army of giants and using a haki blast to bring down his enemies? epic.

But most importantly, Ussop has already lied about having Haoshoku, so it's cannon.

If i remeber correctly sanji was never same page as luffy and zoro. If you think there was a monster trio including sanji then oda B R E A K E D it since Rooftop lol.
by this broken logic , then Zoro is out of the monster Trio cuz i cant see Zoro anywhere near here

in a weekly manga u would think ppl would use their brain and not jump to conclusions but sadly not ... the only way to "b r e a k" this trio is to literally go for the next few arcs with LuffyZoro being seperated from Sanji not 10 chapters will change that

Wait...so you guys consider Yamato to have officially enter the crew?
I mean, I did not remember Luffy asking her to join :choppawhat:
You probably don't remember anything but Yamato insanely forcing herself into the crew even though she was abruptly introduced in the middle of the arc, had no relationship with any other Straw Hat and Luffy himself didn't ask her yet/accepted. My enthralling headcanon right now is Luffy actually rejecting her.

You probably don't remember anything but Yamato insanely forcing herself into the crew even though she was abruptly introduced in the middle of the arc, having no relationship with any other Straw Hat and Luffy himself not asking her yet. My enthralling headcanon right now is Luffy actually rejecting her.
I can totally see Luffy rejecting her.
It is likely that Oda is using the « Yamato wants to sail with Luffy » element as a red herring.

by this broken logic , then Zoro is out of the monster Trio cuz i cant see Zoro anywhere near here

in a weekly manga u would think ppl would use their brain and not jump to conclusions but sadly not ... the only way to "b r e a k" this trio is to literally go for the next few arcs with LuffyZoro being seperated from Sanji not 10 chapters will change that
What tf even you talking i didnt mean same manga panel lmaoo if you calling that point zoro sanji were In same panal and fought with fishmans in that arc.
I meant sanji never will be same page as zoro,luffy. Fighting with 2 yonkos while sanjis main oppenent yc2 extrm diff that the man couldnt even scrathc bigmom lol
Who tf even think sanji in top 3 strawhats lol.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
You probably don't remember anything but Yamato insanely forcing herself into the crew even though she was abruptly introduced in the middle of the arc, had no relationship with any other Straw Hat and Luffy himself didn't ask her yet/accepted. My enthralling headcanon right now is Luffy actually rejecting her.
Luffy will only accept Yamato when she assumes her own identity, and that needs to happen while the character's plot is totally based on that.

Ussop's CoC isn't about power or strength, it's about narrative. Ussop's dream is to become a "sea warrior", he doesn't want a title like Zoro and Luffy or find a legendary ocean like Sanji. I see Ussop's character development as a journey of self-recognition, he needs to see himself as brave and determined. I believe that the most tangible way for Oda to insert this into the story is through CoC. Just imagine our God ussop in the final war leading an army of giants and using a haki blast to bring down his enemies? epic.

But most importantly, Ussop has already lied about having Haoshoku, so it's cannon.
Being a brave warrior has nothing to do with coc
Coc is for people that has qualities of a king i think
Usopp is the farthest thing from that
He’s someone always in the background
He’s a follower
NEVER a leader

Where did the whole “usopp lies become reality “ came from??? Is it from the sbs where oda give mock answers to silly questions??

How many of usopp lies came true and how many didn’t? Im guessing only 1 out of 10 lies came true?
compare the numbers and you will see that’s a silly reason for usopp to have coc

i think sanji being the left hand of the future pirate king and being a royalty (prince and could potentially be the king of germa in eos) are much better reasons to have coc than
well usopp lied about it so it will came true