Future Events Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirate Matchups

Yamato vs Devon makes much more sense than Nami vs Devon

Mythical Canine Zoan vs Mythical Canine Zoan
Ice-themed canine vs fire-themed canine
Woman vs woman
Yamato has an identity disorder, Devon can look like anyone she wants
This could happens.

Yamato vs Devon: Mythical Zoan types users and a Inu Inu no mi users.

Same as Yamato vs Avalo Pizarro: boths has horns, Pizarro was a ex-King, Yamato was mean to be a Shogun(King), Corrupted(Chaos) vs Oni(Demonic).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I'mma stick with my principal.

Luffy vs Teach
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Lafitte or Pizarro
Usopp vs Van Augur
Nami vs Lafitte or Pizarro
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Devon
Franky vs Burgess
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Jinbei vs Sanjuan Wolf
Yamato vs Tenth Titanic

Yamato vs Devon makes much more sense than Nami vs Devon

Mythical Canine Zoan vs Mythical Canine Zoan
Ice-themed canine vs fire-themed canine
Woman vs woman
Yamato has an identity disorder, Devon can look like anyone she wants
Exactly, couldn’t have said it better, as soon as Yamato revealed her fruit I was set on this. What’s also interesting in the Okami video game Amaterasu(the wolf protagonist) has a boss fight against a nine tailed fox spirit, surely some kind of mythology is at play here. Devon hunts beautiful woman so I get why they match her up w Nami or Robin because of this but Yamato is also a beautiful woman.

You know what's strange is how we haven't seen BB Yc2, yet his reveal is gonna be something else but and anyone saying it's burgess is just wrong lol he's more like Jinbe opponent or Franky
Or it’s the person:
1. Who was hyped by Tsuru
2. Was called the chief of staff
3. Is shown to be one of the leaders in the manga
4. Was introduced next to Zoros opponent
5. Opened the gates of justice for the BB Pirates to enter Marineford like Sanji closed for the SH Pirates to escape Enies Lobby

Luffy vs Blackbeard

Zoro vs Burgess

Sanji vs Shiryu

Reason for Zoro vs Burgess is simple, it's plausible that Burgess will eat Jozu's fruit at some point which would make him a perfect matchup for Zoro's progression

Reason for Sanji is also simple, the connection between Shiryu's fruit and Sanji, they're also both quite similar in that Oda said Shiryu uses his fruit to peek on women, the same thing Sanji would do if he had it, furthermore, it would greatly subvert expectations given that 99% of the fandom is adamant that it's Zoro vs Shiryu.

Lol this is like the 1000th thread of BB pirates vs SH
So here are my guesses
clear
Luffy vs Teach
Zoro vs shiryu
About Sanji
Many people says that either laffite or burgues are BB 3rd strongest but burgues has a 20000 bounty and laffite has a 42200 bounty there bountyes are below Doxc Q and augur

there's no way Sanji is going to fight any of them laffite chief of staff possition is because he is smart not strenght
Burgues 20.000
Laffite 42.200
Augur 64.000
Doc Q 72000
BB original 5 seems to be the weakest of the crew and they are reserved for brok and the weak trio
But instead chopper vs Doc Q we will get brook vs Doc Q since his epithet is shinigami
So
Ussop vs augur(obvious,snipers
Nami vs laffite (both navigator and nami is also smart )
Chopper vs burguess who semms to be the weakest of the crew and more like a brawler who can match chopper abilities
The rest will fight ID prisioners
Franky vs san juan wolf seems clear since oda draw franky like a battleship in the last sbs and san juan wolf has that epithet
Yamato vs Devon though devon is known for haunt and rape beatiful women she has a fox theme ,like yamato
Robin and jinbe vs pizarro and vasco shot both seems to be in the same level i would love a two vs two and it semms that oda is pairing robin and jinbe it would be very lovely
That will leave sanji vs the hidden member who probably is going to be the third stronger and before you guys came up with ´´it's moria´´ dude was hyped from befor
Thank you for saying that. ID prisoners have a different level of hype, they should be the strongest ones along with Shiryu. The 10th could be anywhere really so its early to predict, it will depend if hes a man/woman, known/new character etc. But of the known members BB > Shiryu > ID > OG

Actually want to make a thread about this but I'm sure there should be a lot of thread with similar topic, so no need to make new thread for the sake of neatness.
Decided to browse the threads and found this thread.
HERE WE GO!!
If Straw Hat Pirates will ever get a 1 vs 1 chance with Blackbeard Pirates, then here is my prediction IF we have to match up current SHP with BBP:

1. Luffy vs BB:
It is very obvious from the start. No need to elaborate more

2. Usopp vs van Augur:
This is also very obvious.

3. Chopper vs Doc Q (and maybe Stronger):
This is also obvious. While Chopper try to save people, Doc Q use his medicine knowledge to create chaos

4. Zoro vs Shiryu:
It is pretty obvious. Both are swordsman, and Zoro need to master Breath of All Things and cut 'nothing'

5. Nami vs Devon:
This is also pretty obvious. Devon like to hunt beautiful women head and Nami definitely considered beautiful by OP standard

6. Jinbe vs Burgess:
Quite obvious as both are brawler, has similar stature, and adept in hand to hand combat.

7. Sanji vs Laffite:
Laffite is very stealth, to the point that he even could infiltrate Mary Geoise even without top tiers like FA Sengoku or Mihawk realize before.
I believe he will be the most difficult enemy that Sanji has to defeat to that time and may force Sanji to develop his CoO even further.
If Laffite has some tied to Okama, then this match up will become more inevitable.

8. Franky vs San Juan Wolf:
While this might seems unrelated at first, Franky and SJW actually a good match up, considering SJW epithet as colossal battle ships and Franky as shipswright. Heck, who knows maybe Franky will show his new 'Ship' / 'Megazord' after seeing Vegapunk invention.

9. Robin vs Pizzaro:
You might heard this first.
Some months ago, I still think Sanji will face Pizzaro. But with the revelation that Pizzaro has island-island fruit, I'm pretty convinced that he will face Robin. Who else will be the better opponent for he who can grow an organ from the island other than the user of Hana Hana no Mi who can grow her organ anywhere.
It would be an epic battle if both are making and controlling a giant 'clone' of themself in the middle of the fight.

10. Brook vs Vasco Shot:
What is the first thing that most people think about Vasco Shot?
Right, it is alcohol!
And how about Brook? What is the most iconic things related to him that always echoes in OP fans heart? Yes, Bing's sake song which also incorporates Brook's laugh.
Imho, both has strong Liquor connection.
Plus both were designed as entertainer in their own way, Jester to Vasco Shot and Musician to Brook.
I speculate both will has the polar opposite background/reaction to some similar event in their past.

That's all from me. While most of it were inspired by others people works, some are based on my orginal idea/speculation

:cheers: