• Ponyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arietty

• From Up on Poppy Hill

• When Marnie Was There

• Mary and the Witch Flower(Studio Ponoc)

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Add me pls!

I’ve seen all of them and many multiple times so I could probably give them all a review but that would take too much time 🤣

My favourite is Cat’s Return. It’s super underrated but I used to watch it like 2 or 3 times a day as a kid. I can easily say that I’ve seen this more than 30 times…….😅
But Anyways I like that it’s simple and cute, fun, has the Alice in Wonderland vibes. And the ending scene with the crows is beautiful. :catsweat:

My second fav is Spirited Away. I absolutely love No Face’s design and just the whole aesthetic and visual of the movie. Chihiro is also a great character

Other ones that I liked are Kiki’s delivery service, Howl’s moving castle, princess Kaguya, Graveyard (although it was too sad :/), Arietty….honestly I like most of them lol

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Add me pls!

I’ve seen all of them and many multiple times so I could probably give them all a review but that would take too much time 🤣

My favourite is Cat’s Return. It’s super underrated but I used to watch it like 2 or 3 times a day as a kid. I can easily say that I’ve seen this more than 30 times…….😅
But Anyways I like that it’s simple and cute, fun, has the Alice in Wonderland vibes. And the ending scene with the crows is beautiful. :catsweat:

My second fav is Spirited Away. I absolutely love No Face’s design and just the whole aesthetic and visual of the movie. Chihiro is also a great character

Other ones that I liked are Kiki’s delivery service, Howl’s moving castle, princess Kaguya, Graveyard (although it was too sad :/), Arietty….honestly I like most of them lol
The Cat Returns was great. I'm a cat person too so that's a bonus. Baron is best boy.

B

Ballel

I tried to select multiple choices in the poll but when I wanted to submit them it said only two choices. 😭
I'd almost chose all movies in this poll😭