Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Of all the shows that will be airing this Summer I'm most hyped for Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season.

Hope Shaft pulls through with both Monogatari and Madoka this year

:endthis:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yo @AL sama

I've been checking around and want your opinion.

So for Monogatari Off and Monster Season

I heard that 1st ep will be 50 min and the whole season will have 14 eps. There's this guy that said the following:

"Off Season has 4 volumes Oroka, Nade, Waza, and Musubi. Musubi is made of 4 short stories, Nademonogatari is a full length novel, Oroka is smaller than Nade and Wazamonogatari should probably get a movie, so 14 ep+movie should be enough cause they won't adapt every single line. Monster Season is much longer than Off Season"

So can we expect in these 14 eps to only see the Off season?

That Monsters Season in the title might be for later cours or a mistranlation from MAL or smth

Yo @AL sama

I've been checking around and want your opinion.

So for Monogatari Off and Monster Season

I heard that 1st ep will be 50 min and the whole season will have 14 eps. There's this guy that said the following:

"Off Season has 4 volumes Oroka, Nade, Waza, and Musubi. Musubi is made of 4 short stories, Nademonogatari is a full length novel, Oroka is smaller than Nade and Wazamonogatari should probably get a movie, so 14 ep+movie should be enough cause they won't adapt every single line. Monster Season is much longer than Off Season"

So can we expect in these 14 eps to only see the Off season?

That Monsters Season in the title might be for later cours or a mistranlation from MAL or smth
https://animetv-jp.net/news/monogatari-series-off-monster-season-reveals-nademonogatari-trailer/