Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The first episode of Giji Harem was cute and fun.

Also Witch Hat Atelier Trailer!:optimistic:
:shocked:
I finally saw the trailer.

Holy moly what is this animation. I expected some next level ufotable like stuff. But this is just beyond a pleasureful surprise.
This is the biggest hopium I have ever inhaled in my life. Coco looks like Coco. 9.9/10 nailed. I need to see it as a whole before I decide on this Coco adaptation.

Also if the world looks like that in the final product. GG, neg diffed Mushoku Tensei and Frieren scenery.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The romance this season is looking good.

Alya has top notch animation. Wouldn't expect less from Doga Kobo.

Pseudo Harem is very good. Why have a lot of girls to form a harem when one girl can be the harem itself?

Days with my Stepsister. It's ok so far. Way better than some romance we had in previous seasons.

2.5 Dimensional Seduction. I really like the comedy here. Overblown and makes it very funny.

Kimi ni Todoke. Unfortunately this is not the type of romance I like but I reckon it would be good like previous seasons.

Makeine and Atri. We'll see when the 1st ep airs. If Atri were to be a good drama romance it would be great.

Also it seems Wistoria is made from the same author as Danmachi.