Powers & Abilities Swordsman and haki user two different things.

You fight with a blade = swordsman
You fight with a gun = sniper/gunman
You fight with your devil's fruit ability = ability user
You fight with a weapon = "that weapon" user/fighter
You fight hand-to-hand = brawler
You fight with Haki = Haki user

Marco is an ability user, Haki user, brawler, don't know if he can use a weapon

Big Mom is an ability user, Haki user, brawler, sword master, a meme

Teach is a double ability user, brawler, fought and scarred Shanks with his particular weapon, can use a gun, don't know if he's an Haki user but I hope so

I see this thing like a multivariate spectrum, representabld by a radar chart, with the single values for each variable and a final overall.

And know, let's talk about Mihawk and Shanks!

Personal opinion: In swordsmanship, Mihawk is a 98/100, Shanks is a 94/100 (atm, the 2nd best Swordsman in the world), Haki use goes like a 95/100 for Shanks (atm, the most impressive user alive) and 92/100 for Mihawk.
Overall, they're like Akainu and Aokiji, I guess that after a 10-days battle the WSS will prevail, anyway, because Red Hair didn't show other abilities to compensate his inferior swordsmanship and, notably, he has a significant physical disability in combat.

So, to put it simple for those who doesn't want to read all this shit: Haki man don't apply to anything we saw so far, it's not a category per se but just apply to any combat style.
Ps. If Mihawk or Shanks had ate Gura-Gura or Magu Magu, they would have been the "world strongest man", they're unbelievable, the references for the future Pirate King and his first mate, so enjoy these 4 characters and stop being childish, thanks
Then what would defeating an enemy with CoC be?..

Yeah defeating someone with only Haki in a fight..
Well, I think I haven't seen a pure Haki user yet, because it's an array of abilities (the 3 colors) that represents your ambition/will and that is applied to a combat style.
I haven't seen anyone who just anticipates, covers himself with armament and ko random guys with CoC burst, not yet.

All Haki users had at least one fighting style and I don't want One Piece to become a trash manga with spiritual fights, but a trash manga where the world government falls and a new dawn will shine on the oppressed

Well, I think I haven't seen a pure Haki user yet, because it's an array of abilities (the 3 colors) that represents your ambition/will and that is applied to a combat style.
I haven't seen anyone who just anticipates, covers himself with armament and ko random guys with CoC burst, not yet.

All Haki users had at least one fighting style and I don't want One Piece to become a trash manga with spiritual fights, but a trash manga where the world government falls and a new dawn will shine on the oppressed
The reason why you haven't seen it because the concept of it does not exist.

One cannot train coc. It reflects on how physically and how mentally stronge you are. Also advanced coc is applying said haki physically. So one would have to have a fighting style that coc and other haki types can support.

So there is no such thing as a pure top tier haki user who only uses haki and doesn't physically fight or has a fighting style.

There is also no such thing as a top tier pure devil fruit user. Since one also needs haki since haki>>All.

There is also not such thing as a top tier purr martial artist or a top tier swordsman since things outside of swordmanship and pure fist fighting would have to be used (haki and devil fruit) with haki being need to make a person of this fighting category top tier.

Last edited:
You mean the hints that Ashura is Sandai Kitetsu's power manifestation channeled by Zoro..
The condition for it is vague, but since the blade's name mean slaying Oni or something, Zoro must align aura with
the demonic sword?.. lt could be a intermediate step to achieving CoC.. And explain why Kaido mistook it for CoC..
Post automatically merged:

Generally speaking, CoA imbuing is the advanced level of base CoA invisible coating.. Then CoC coating is the equivalent of CoA imbuing but without the imbuing part like Sentomaru, Sandersonia, Hyougoro and such..
“Demonic sword” is no longer a thing… Oda has explained what a “cursed sword” is… and it has nothing to do with demons so the Sandai Kitetsu being connected to Ashura has been completely disproven

I asked exactly why would Ashura be considered “swordsmanship” if it’s Zoro’s spirit somehow being able to cut people on its own

“Demonic sword” is no longer a thing… Oda has explained what a “cursed sword” is… and it has nothing to do with demons so the Sandai Kitetsu being connected to Ashura has been completely disproven

I asked exactly why would Ashura be considered “swordsmanship” if it’s Zoro’s spirit somehow being able to cut people on its own
The sword itself is called Oni(demon) piercer.. So yes sword aren’t cursed but they can have powers and Sandai is demon related, ogre or Oni whatever you prefer.. Therefore it could very well be related to Ashura..

The reason why you haven't seen it because the concept of it does not exist.

One cannot train coc. It reflects on how physically and how mentally stronge you are. Also advanced coc is applying said haki physically. So one would have to have a fighting style that coc and other haki types can support.

So there is no such thing as a pure top tier haki user who only uses haki and doesn't physically fight or has a fighting style.

There is also no such thing as a top tier pure devil fruit user. Since one also needs haki since haki>>All.

There is also not such thing as a top tier purr martial artist or a top tier swordsman since things outside of swordmanship and pure fist fighting would have to be used (haki and devil fruit) with haki being need to make a person of this fighting category top tier.
That's what I said, Haki man is un applicable to anything we saw in 25 years of serialization

The sword itself is called Oni(demon) piercer.. So yes sword aren’t cursed but they can have powers and Sandai is demon related, ogre or Oni whatever you prefer.. Therefore it could very well be related to Ashura..
Zoro was described as a demon from his introduction and he had an attack called “demon cutter” way before he got Sandai kitetsu

So if we are going off the names, that means Ashura could just as easily be a completely Zoro thing right? Since he had demonic themes WAY BEFORE he got the sword… Right?

See how this goes nowhere? And the point remains, Ashura is described in the manga as literally Zoro’s spirit manifesting physically and cutting people… That is the one and only description of Ashura in the story…

How the fuck is Zoro’s spirit leaving his body and cutting people supposed to be considered ”swordsmanship”

Zoro was described as a demon from his introduction and he had an attack called “demon cutter” way before he got Sandai kitetsu

So if we are going off the names, that means Ashura could just as easily be a completely Zoro thing right? Since he had demonic themes WAY BEFORE he got the sword… Right?

See how this goes nowhere? And the point remains, Ashura is described in the manga as literally Zoro’s spirit manifesting physically and cutting people… That is the one and only description of Ashura in the story…

How the fuck is Zoro’s spirit leaving his body and cutting people supposed to be considered ”swordsmanship”
Could be, or Zoro and Sandai kitetsu were fated to meet.. Just because there are 2 possible scenarios, it doesn't invalidate Ashura being from Sandai kitetsu..

lt's an extansion of himself.. He's still cutting people using swordsmanship..