Powers & Abilities Taming Enma is not hard nor impressive

While all of what u said does make sense on a pure logical basis
Yes, prove things are wrong or right by using logic...
the only thing you prove with this, if anything, is that the statement about nobody except oden being able to tame/use enma is a plothole cause nobody ever tried
It's not a plothole
It's true, Oden was the first and the only one to tame Enma. I don't see a plothole.
After all Oda made Hitetsu say that nobody was able to tame Enma except Oden and that a normal swordsman using it would be a husk for a reason.
Oda always does that from fodder perspective
it's like saying "no way there's anyone on the planet that can beat a sea king" and then Luffy just punches one away
it's only impressive if fodder can beat sea king
Kinemon was visibly frightened
gtfo
either you are autistc and have no idea what facial expressions mean or you are bullshiting right now.
I can pull out Kinemon being shocked at SH's beating fodder.
and warned Zoro to not use the sword because of it's power/haki drawback how would he know about that though if he or anyone else but oden never tried using it?[/QUOTE]
show me Kinemon saying THAT
Arguments could be made that while Oden was in possession of Enma other Samurai and/or the scabbards felt it's power and asked Oden if they could try and hold it, which Oden let them do and immediately they felt that it was to powerful for them, that'd probably be the explanation Oda would give if he was asked in an SBS.
so....headcanon?
Also Oden was portrayed a monster even when he was a kid so therefore also an argument could be made about 10 yrs old Oden > adult scabbards.
Listen, he was portrayed strong from fodder perspective....
everyone in Wano is absolute fodder, besides Oden.
Good for Oden that as 10yr old he could fighter fodder, but it doesn't impress me.

Do you think ASL as kids beating giant animals is impressive now? They were also whooping grown men asses just like Oden.