Speculations Tashigi is getting her right hand man moment against Kuzan or Teach

There is a high likelihood that Smoker and Kuzan will engage in combat due to their opposing positions.

Smoker's sense of pride as a marine and his unwavering hatred for traitors, as evidenced by his confrontation with Vergo, may influence his actions. However, Kuzan presents a unique situation that could potentially challenge Smoker's perspective. Kuzan's actions may demonstrate that sometimes unconventional or questionable methods are necessary to achieve desired outcomes.

As for Tashigi doing something remarkable against them is very low. She may be able to disarm Kuzan if he tries to stab Smoker and that pretty much it because if the fight ever happens. I don't see Kuzan really trying, he has no heart in the battle and is using it to cover up his hidden agenda. Kuzan is using the blackbeard pirates period.

Big Mom. I am still cringing at how awful and cringeworthy Oda's use and treatment of her is.

And I am not very impressed with how he has written Hancock either.
Hancock too. Oda made fun of her by turning her into a comedic character. He couldn't think of anything better than a joke about a sexual assault victim moaning over an underage boy.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom. I am still cringing at how awful and cringeworthy Oda's use and treatment of her is.

And I am not very impressed with how he has written Hancock either.
The attitude of Oda to BM is the attitude of Oda to mothers. Remember, mothers interfere with adventures. But without a father, you supposedly become weaker (ask Usopp). That is, Oda makes it clear to us that fathers are important, and mothers are in the way. Personal complexes or problems with his wife, nothing more.