Questions & Mysteries Teach and Saturn showed CoC Haki sound effects before Admirals did

Are Admirals specialized at CoC Haki or CoA Haki / CoO Haki?

• CoC Haki like Luffy

• CoA Haki / CoO Haki like Zolo and Sanji

Results are only viewable after voting.
Show us Law using no touch red lightning.
The no touching things is your cope only, nor I have ever talked about it. The no touching is CoA thing, the AdvCoC touched plenty of times.

I, instead, talked about Law using red lighting, which seemed to be your thing. I even remember you posting a thing about Ray using red lighting as Law is now.
But anyway, here:

The no touching things is your cope only, nor I have ever talked about it. The no touching is CoA thing, the AdvCoC touched plenty of times.

I, instead, talked about Law using red lighting, which seemed to be your thing. I even remember you posting a thing about Ray using red lighting as Law is now.
But anyway, here:

No touch + red lightning clown. Never said only no touch.

Law imitated Emperors Advance Haki by overextend himself a lot, he struggled a lot while doing that. Thats the difference.

Intense enough Haki can do that, Emperors don't need to overextend and struggle like Law while doing that. Which is why one is imitation other is the real.

Also Oda gave CoC to Kid, Doflamingo and underlings Katakuri and Zolo, it shouldn't be surprising if Oda decides to give CoC to 3 billion Law as well.

Similar to 4 Scabbards trying to imitate Oden's Togen Totsuka, they created red lightning all 4 together. Law imitated Emperors Haki by struggling.

Teach doesn't struggle or overextend while using that like others.

Law imitated Emperors Advance Haki by overextend himself a lot, he struggled a lot while doing that. Thats the difference.

Intense enough Haki can do that, Emperors don't need to overextend and struggle like Law while doing that. Which is why one is imitation other is the real.

Also Oda gave CoC to Kid, Doflamingo and underlings Katakuri and Zolo, it shouldn't be surprising if Oda decides to give CoC to 3 billion Law as well.

Similar to 4 Scabbards trying to imitate Oden's Togen Totsuka, they created red lightning all 4 together. Law imitated Emperors Haki by struggling.

Lerkan since when the anime is canon? Aint s hawk negged bb in it?

Similar to 4 Scabbards trying to imitate Oden's Togen Totsuka, they created red lightning all 4 together. Law imitated Emperor Haki by struggling.

Well, if you are saying Law has CoC too, then good. It is coherent.

And all in all, while anime is not canon, I even agree for the same reasons you said.

He has coa lighting streaks burgess and sabo had in dressrosa
Scabbards vs kaido etc
Burgess and Sabo used black armament and no red lightning.

Teach doesn't need black armament like Zolo and black blade freaks.
Well, if you are saying Law has CoC too, then good.

And all in all, while anime is not canon, I even agree for the same reasons you said.
I said ''if'' Oda gives it to Law you can't complain, he gave that to much weaker people after all.

Still, Law and Teach difference is clear, Law struggled to imitate Emperors Haki, Teach didn't.