Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
All of these are just head canon I think oda moved on from swordsmen.

After that kenshin author incident I think he's tryna play it safe and doesn't want to draw in more connection
Post automatically merged:

With your negativity im starting to think that crocodile is the one who soloed the seraphims 😭
But seriously we shouldn't think like that oda never miss with Zoro's oppoents he always hype them like Shiryu this chapter
Who u Talkin to

With your negativity im starting to think that crocodile is the one who soloed the seraphims 😭
But seriously we shouldn't think like that oda never miss with Zoro's opponents he always hype them like Shiryu this chapter
Im not negative but i've been waiting for so long and have already accept that he will only deliver when Mihawk v Zoro happens and it will be something amazing.

We will learn which top Marines he faced etc etc and while some people think that Mihawk fought against Ray i believe that he fought against Roger and thats why he was so interested in him and thats why he was there in his execution despite the fact the he wasnt a real pirate to begin with.

Im not negative but i've been waiting for so long and have already accept that he will only deliver when Mihawk v Zoro happens and it will be something amazing.

We will learn which top Marines he faced etc etc and while some people think that Mihawk fought against Ray i believe that he fought against Roger and thats why he was so interested in him and thats why he was there in his execution despite the fact the he wasnt a real pirate to begin with.
When was the last time you almost lost hope

Yes me too Idk but he is waiting for if this was suppose to be a fight year well lolda is missing with CG he made everybody fight bar them well the seraphims only but off pannel just hoping it was mihawk but if he don't make them do nothing from now on I'm starting to think he is waiting for Zoro's fight

Yes me too Idk but he is waiting for if this was suppose to be a fight year well lolda is missing with CG he made everybody fight bar them well the seraphims only but off pannel just hoping it was mihawk but if he don't make them do nothing from now on I'm starting to think he is waiting for Zoro's fight
Manga dropping moment

Idk but Seraphims feels more like Crocodile's hypetools in me eyes.

The only thing that i can see happening is Aramaki & Magellan vs Mihawk & Croco.
Nothing more than that atm.

If Aramaki has a black blade it makes more sense if he's the one that will fight him and we get to know more things about the black blades.

Fuji is a good guy and feels like Oda wants him to be the eos FA so i cant see him going down.
He doesn’t Aramaki is too reliant on df from the little we have seen of him. It would also be crazy for him achieve feat both Roger and Shanks failed when he is mainly a df user it devalues black blades a lot imo. Fuji Magellan or Garling are the 3 ideal opponents for Mihawk we can learn all we need about black blades soon through Zoro. He did figure something out in Wano