Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro released burst of basic CoC at the moment he landed ashura imo this is what Kaido felt. It’s possible he awakened it at that moment determined to protect his captain at all costs. CoC coating is out of the question he learned that against King
I think no CoC was involved, fodder cleaning version or coating.
Kaido just wondered if he can use it too because the previous guy who left a scar had aCoC.
Zori built different. :yearight:
Shit also confused me but I think it has to do with asura remember this is coming from his sheer will like kaku stated however Acoc started to be visible in not roger vs shirohige in 1009 when kaido heat luffy we've seen this in his club remember that kaido is a weapon user so it's more easy to know

And when zoro used asura there wasn't black lightning

Do you think Oda would let Zori interract with the golden rat ? At least some chit chat because i dont believe he has the balls to make them cross blades even for a "friendly" skirmish.
Maybe 10 years ago, now he's doing as little as possible to develop anything that isn't directly related to Goofy.
We still don't know shit about Zoro's abilities, he doesn't do anything with the other Strawhats but he hasn't stopped with the Nika stuff since he pulled it out of his ass.

Imagine if one of these games said that Mihawk is weaker than someone or that Zoro is weaker than XYZ. We would be seeing that shit everyday! :saden:

The top1 turd King mongrels are just as pathetic as the average candy, so don't expect them to acknowledge something from a game that they've been using for years to claim that Shanks isn't a swordsman because muh gun, muh lightning show! :kobeha: