Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I was rereading the Dressrosa and noticed something about Zoro. People say his COO is poor however, he was able to locate Pica's real body whereas Luffy seemed to not be able to do so.

If you look at the panels below, Zoro told Luffy that the statue's head and the body were just rocks and not Pica's real body. Luffy then responded with a huh?!. Showing his confusing and disbelief.
Zoro was able to sense this but Luffy couldn't. He was also able to sense where Pica's realbody was whereas Luffy was suprised to see Pica's real body

I believe this is just Zoro's ability to sense the breath of all things. He displayed it in Alabasta and using it, he could be able to sense the breath of the falling rocks, locate his sword under rocks and Mr.1's steel body's breath.
Using this ability, he can sesne when the Pica golem is just rock as it only has the breathe of rock and when Pica is inside of it, it comes alive and has Pica's breath in it.

People always sleep on Zoro's coo feats.

Another instance of his COO is when Wicca stole his sword and located her. Luffy, Sanji didn't even sense Wicca and shusui.

The most important members have two horns
Looks like the Kid pirates are the same
Kidd and Killer have 2 horns while the rest have 1

One thing I noticed is that
  • Waiters have no horns

• Pleasures have 1 pointed horn

• Gifters have 2 horns

• Headliners have 2 horns that are curved

Going by the above:
  1. Healdiners: Luffy, Zoro, Kidd
  2. Gifter: Nami, Killer
  3. Pleasures: Sanji, Chopper, Brooke, Heat
  4. Waiter: Wire (PostTS he has always had those 5 horns. so it doesn't look like he has any new one)

Last edited:
I think kata is better at using it but it's still an OP ability. I don't think a jet gatling is easier to dodge than a slash.
G2 luffy is still really fast, with FS it should be more efficient.

But I think that the use of FS is going to be soften by Oda, it's too hard to counter. Tbh I don't think it was a good idea to introduce such an ability. He already is kinda backtracking.
ah jet gatling zoro uses tatsumaki easy counter or he dodges i doubt that shit will even hurt zoro
zoro with tatsumaki cut steel in FI
zoro mid diffs g2/g3 luffy post wci

ah jet gatling zoro uses tatsumaki easy counter or he dodges i doubt that shit will even hurt zoro
zoro with tatsumaki cut steel in FI
zoro mid diffs g2/g3 luffy post wci
I won't change my mind. I said what I wanted to say about that fight.
I don't want to talk about it before the end of the arc since there is too much differences in our pov.
This is the Grandmaster's temple, I don't want to do anything here aside from praising him.

So here I go.

If I had to rate characters in one piece, zoro would be a 10/10.