Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What are you thought about Oda's writing atm? I think it's pretty bad. All those "I will never lose" making Zoro look like a fool by fainting and getting cut by Apoo man this is some f'd sh*t. I still believe that Zoro will take down King to solidify his position as Luffy's first commander but why does Oda keep screwing the power level system? Does he not realize we are not 12 anymore?

If he keeps fu**ing this up people will start to compare his power scaling to Fairy Tail ( I watched and enjoy the show but power scaling was trash so don't jump on me ).

Oda needs to take some notes from Togashi ( about power scaling not Hiatus x Hiatus )

By the way for Wano arc, Oda has really planed big stuff for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is the first one to encounter Momosuke and Zoro is the first one to know about Hiyori.

So both share a direct link with Oden relatives. They meet both Oden's kid before the nine scabban which indicate that they are the true special guest for Wano (not the worst generation like many fans believe :)). Luffy and Zoro need to finish what Oden started which is to open Wano to the world. To make that possible they have to confront Kaido.

Not only that but Luffy and Zoro are the only one that shared a special bond with O-Tama (They saw how wano people are suffering)

So chapter 980 is giving me this vibe that in fact only Zoro and Luffy are the MVP followed by Momosuke and Hiyori.

The other worst generation member in Wano ll not play a big role becuase Oda doesnt care about powerscaling confrontetion but he put first story&bonds first

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What are you thought about Oda's writing atm? I think it's pretty bad. All those "I will never lose" making Zoro look like a fool by fainting and getting cut by Apoo man this is some f'd sh*t. I still believe that Zoro will take down King to solidify his position as Luffy's first commander but why does Oda keep screwing the power level system? Does he not realize we are not 12 anymore?

If he keeps fu**ing this up people will start to compare his power scaling to Fairy Tail ( I watched and enjoy the show but power scaling was trash so don't jump on me ).

Oda needs to take some notes from Togashi ( about power scaling not Hiatus x Hiatus )
Apoo caught Zoro and Luffy off guard with a tricky ability they were unaware of which cannot be easily dodged. This is just like Caesar Clown KOing Luffy by removing the oxygen in the area. I really don't think it's that bad.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
By the way for Wano arc, Oda has really planed big stuff for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is the first one to encounter Momosuke and Zoro is the first one to know about Hiyori.

So both share a direct link with Oden relatives. They meet both Oden's kid before the nine scabban which indicate that they are the true special guest for Wano (not the worst generation like many fans believe :)). Luffy and Zoro need to finish what Oden started which is to open Wano to the world. To make that possible they have to confront Kaido.

Not only that but Luffy and Zoro are the only one that shared a special bond with O-Tama (They saw how wano people are suffering)

So chapter 980 is giving me this vibe that in fact only Zoro and Luffy are the MVP followed by Momosuke and Hiyori.

The other worst generation member in Wano ll not play a big role becuase Oda doesnt care about powerscaling confrontetion but he put first story&bonds first
Oh I think the supernova would play a very big role. IMO Kidd probably plays a bigger role than Sanji and Jinbe. Law might as well. The supernova would just be outshined by the future PK and WSS.
:goyea:

Or maybe, just maybe, Apoo is not that weak :kayneshrug:

Oda is not fucking up his power system he is fucking up fanmade power scale. The arrogance of the people in this community is that they think they know One Piece better than Oda himself:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Or maybe, just maybe, Apoo is not that weak :kayneshrug:

Oda is not fucking up his power system he is fucking up fanmade power scale. The arrogance of the people in this community is that they think they know One Piece better than Oda himself:kayneshrug:
Or maybe they are tired of seeing the same old sh*t for 10 years straight without proper explanation:kayneshrug:
Let's end this here I ain't wrote it to spar with someone over Oda's power scale.