Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
My emotional scars tell the tale.
:yodaswag:

Can someone please explain, this sounds like a family breakdown :zorothink:
@Zoro D Goat (major Sanji fan) got banned back in February for trolling and baiting Zoro fans (we also thought he was a dupe). He begged me to help him get unbanned, so I petitioned @TheAncientCenturion. As the great mod that he is TAC eschewed favouritism (even though I'm his favourite person on the forum) and decided to get the input of the other members of the Temple. That led to a few pages of discussion.

Zoro D Goat has been tentatively unbanned. He has been trying to convince us to make it permanent.

@Zowo was trolling by requesting that I be banned.
:lusalty:

@Light D Lamperouge loves me, but he doesn't know a better way to express his love than being a bully. I'm a very magnanimous person though, so I understand.
:goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
:yodaswag;

@Zoro D Goat (major Sanji fan) got banned back in February for trolling and baiting Zoro fans (we also thought he was a dupe). He begged me to help him get unbanned, so I petitioned @TheAncientCenturion. As the great mod that he is TAC eschewed favouritism (even though I'm his favourite person on the forum) and decided to get the input of the other members of the Temple. That led to a few pages of discussion.

Zoro D Goat has been tentatively unbanned.

@Light D Lamperouge loves me, but he doesn't know how else to best express his love other than being a bully. I'm a very magnanimous person though, so I understand.
:goatasure:

@Light D Lamperouge loves me, but he doesn't know how else to best express his love other than being a bully. I'm a very magnanimous person though, so I understand.
Post automatically merged:

All hail my lord and saviour!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Post it two more times for the guys in the back.

You forgot the Zoro fans suspicious of me being a undercover agent LOL:king: