Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
The popular Zoro ?

Zoro : "wah! I slept too much during the class! should i go home and sleep ?

? : *boum*
Zoro : "the fuck, it hurts"
pudding : "you!"
pudding "i ordered you to take of pictures of sanji's school and put it in SNS, no ?"
zoro : "are you dumb ? why should I post pictures full of that eyebrow in my insta ?"

next panels :
Tashigi : Roronoa!
Tashigi : "Bringing your swords to the school is against the school's rules! you know that, don't you ?"
Zoro : "what ? you also brought your sword!!"
Tashigi : "in school, a sword for each one is perfectly ok!"

perona : "Oiii !! direction boy! today is the day you have rehearsal with hawkeye! if i'm not here, you will be lost again! What are you doing ?"
zoro : "kuh"

Hiyori : "Zorojurou-san!"
Hiyori : "if you are okay we could sleep together, but when should we do it ?"

Zoro :

Zoro : "oh man, it's annoying"

sanji : *crying on the corner*
sanji : "fuck!! why only that marimo is so popular ?"

:milaugh::milaugh:[/QUOTE

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Grandmaster definitely gets a good start here. One piece clearly is well known in asia (i mean, spoilers usually come from the korean scan), not to mention that over half of the world population in the world lives in Asia, even if we don't count Japan.
Nice. He will deffo be in the top 3 imo. Let's do our best to make him n1.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
In that case, it just means that Zoro is constantly able to wield top tier firepower, and not only during time limited modes like Luffy.
:goyea:
That's dope.
:goyea:

But I mean the Pica feat shows us that he's already in that ballpark.

No YC has ever replicated anything close to it, so I'm inclined to believe he's already there in base.

As for Ashura, that would just be ever more firepower to his already insane firepower.

But yes, I get it. It would mean he's at 100 percent all the time. Which means he's a top tier 24/7.