Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You should probably report it. That way we have a legitimate grievance if the mods don't do anything about it. TAC commented on the thread, suggesting that it was bait, but didn't do anything about it.
I will.

Yeah that was my point, why I said it won't matter. It's not like they did not see it yet or do not know it is bait made.

But whatever, we are used to it. We'll let the manga prove them wrong, as always.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
How do you guys feel about one, stickied Mihawk PL thread? People like Noodle and a few Zoro fans seem to make a new Mihawk PL thread every week. IMO, one thread might be enough to encompass a lot of the questions and keep some needless repetition down. Thought I'd propose the question to you, because that means all non-specific Mihawk threads would be deleted/locked/merged into the Stickied Mihawk thread.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
How do you guys feel about one, stickied Mihawk PL thread? People like Noodle and a few Zoro fans seem to make a new Mihawk PL thread every week. IMO, one thread might be enough to encompass a lot of the questions and keep some needless repetition down. Thought I'd propose the question to you, because that means all non-specific Mihawk threads would be deleted/locked/merged into the Stickied Mihawk thread.
I made a Mihawk is top 5 thread with a lot of evidence and analysis.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...k-is-definitely-in-the-top-5-of-the-verse.62/

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I can sticky that, maybe add in quotations in the title (MIHAWK GENERAL). I just feel like a lot of the discussion surrounding Mihawk is the same thing spread over different threads each week. And it might be cleaner if we focus that in one area instead of splitting it constantly.
Sure. It is, when you got trolls, check the number of Mihawk and Zoro threads, I can confidently say that they make up at least a third of all threads, and at least a half of them are bait made, if not more.

every Mihawk related threads should merge into one . bec of at the end of the day , debates come to weakling shanks vs chad mihawk after few posts . And %100 debunked claims by manga or cannon stuffs should disappear . it destroys quality of battledome . toxic poster as myself reducing post numbers bec of dont wanna harm newborn forum

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Sure. It is, when you got trolls, check the number of Mihawk and Zoro threads, I can confidently say that they make up at least a third of all threads, and at least a half of them are bait made, if not more.
Lmao, half of them are Noodle threads. And I'm not always sure he's trolling given how passionate he is. I'll run this idea by Bogard tomorrow but yeah, I think for a popular character like Mihawk RN, one thread is better than ten.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lmao, half of them are Noodle threads. And I'm not always sure he's trolling given how passionate he is. I'll run this idea by Bogard tomorrow but yeah, I think for a popular character like Mihawk RN, one thread is better than ten.
They are, but that just shows he is obsessed with them. I do not wanna get into this about Ndule, but I feel that what Stormy also said should be done, all debunked claims and misinformation should be prohibited, it is ok if someone did not know, but when shown the opposite he/she should accept that and not use it anymore. For example, the VC I posted that some clowns believe is not real, and even after posting a link, they still refuse to believe it. Something like that should be incorporated imo, trolling is fine and all, but sometimes people want a serious debate, and how can I get into a debate with someone that is only using head canon and refusing manga and all other evidence, aka Ndule and Erkan?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also if you do do that can I ask for the posts on page 5 that start with

"I am bored so I will analyze a bit more.

Comparison between Mihawk and YC characters and Yonko"

"
Let me continue here

Mihawk in MF"

and the post on page 6 that starts like this
"
More on the Vista situation

Mihawk says this in his introduction : "

be merged in the opening post so it is all in one place?

@TheAncientCenturion

Noodle is a troll...sir.

Thinking of taking him seriously makes me believe that Moe is truly your alter...