Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Poll over
Good luck for the grandmaster

***Note these are not final results as they only counted after the 3 first weeks+ it doesnt take into consideration overall votes but only Podium finishes. Still interesting to look at.

Last edited:
The ranking by points and the midterm results were completely different , I have a good feeling for Zoro. It would be funny if Sanji is not 3rd :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I wished Oda had improved their relationship, one of his big mistakes :lusalty:
Luffy and Zoro will finish first and second. And it will be close between them.

Sanji big doubt on 3rd though

For real Zoro and Robin had so good chemistry pre time skip 😭
Damn Oda :josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy and Zoro will finish first and second. And it will be close between them.

Sanji big doubt on 3rd though
Shit happens if you vote for Luffy instead for your own favourite character :myman: their hate for Zoro seems to be bigger than their love for Sanji

Zoro wanted to visit Ryumas grave but we never saw that. I’m sure he visited the grave with Hiyori and Kawamatsu and if Hiyori is now in Onigashima she could remember that moment and we could see a parallel between Ryuma and Zoro, this could be a great transition to the moment when Zoro kills Kaido. She could also say something like :" I’m sure that Zorojuro will bring peace to Wano and will renew the legend”

Zoro wanted to visit Ryumas grave but we never saw that. I’m sure he visited the grave with Hiyori and Kawamatsu and if Hiyori is now in Onigashima she could remember that moment and we could see a parallel between Ryuma and Zoro, this could be a great transition to the moment when Zoro kills Kaido. She could also say something like :" I’m sure that Zorojuro will bring peace to Wano and will renew the legend”
She trusted him and give him his father's sword
You don't give something very important from your family to a foreigner😏