Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
This Luke is dropping One Piece because Oda focuses too much on Luffy and Zoro? It seems that he is a Kidd fan too. There is nothing wrong with liking Kidd but keep your expectations realistic. Kidd debuted in chapter 498. Does he want feats for Kidd or more narrative development? Also Oda still needs to show the fight between Kidd and Law vs Big Mom. We can't write off Kidd's willingness to work with others. Maybe it hasn't had the most focus but it is there.

I have argued this point so many times. One Piece is a Shonen with a limited character perspective (i.e. Luffy) yes we do have chapters that focus on other characters and their view points, but it is Luffy's story. Zoro is arguably the deutaroganist, despite having less panels than other characters. Yes, Zoro is still going to have relevance in Wano. Oda may not have declared Wano Zoro's arc but his role in Wano has been more emphasized then his roles in other arcs.

TL;DR: it's ok to like characters that aren't Luffy or Zoro, but keep your expectations realistic.

What Zoro's performance does to a man:
Another Luke L :gokulaugh:
Yes Oda is wasting panel time for unnecessary characters like Hyo etc. and I want more focus on characters like Kid and Killer so badly but that’s just crying because Zoro is greater than he thought. He will not drop One Piece because most of us are addicted. Just wait for the future guys... Zoro will show even greater feats from now on. They will collapse from that
:milaugh: